Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Saab 9.3 Hatchback
  • drinkmoreport
    Free Member

tell me about them, i'm thinking about goint to test some. i've been looking at the 2.2 diesel and on a 52 plate. anything to look for or others to think about?

Cheers

Dark-Side

We've got one on an 04 plate, a 2.2 TID. Nice to drive but not quite as well finished as a 3 Series or C Class inside.

boblo
    Free Member

Had a Y plate 2.2 diesel. Watch out for injector seals, a known prblem on that engine (IIRC either Isuzu or GM – can't recall which). The car was solid, well built and quirky in a nice way. Seemed to have a bit of 'personality' which is missing from the A6's I've had since.

If they weren't so old/high mileage now I'd have another. Got rid of mine at 120k. It was faultless after the injector seals were sorted.

aP
    Free Member

Would that be one of the german made saabs?

LycraLout
    Free Member

Had an older one, can't remember the year. Liked it a lot, cheap on open road, but drank petrol round town. 2 bikes in back without taking the wheels off with back seats down, needed to take wheels off if back seats up.

john_drummer
    Free Member

I've got a 57 9-3 estate. 53k miles so far & a nice car. bigger boot that old model 3-series touring but I can't compare it with anything else

parkesie
    Free Member

nice looking car sounds like a tractor orrible interior ideal for lugging stuff about as you wouldnt be too bothered about making a mess of it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Saab 9.3 Hatchback’ is closed to new replies.