Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • RSPCA!
  • ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Dr Christine Gill challenged her parents will after they left £2million to the RSPCA. Father was suspected of coercing mother into the donation.

Christine went to enormous lengths to negotiate with the RSPCA over many months but the bosses wouldn't budge an inch.

As a last resort, she went to Court and won.

A case of the RSPCA cutting their noses off to spite their face? They refused a negotiated settlement and ended up with nothing……apart from up to £1million legal costs.

FIVE MONTHS after the judgement the RSPCA have decided to appeal against the ruling putting poor Christine through months, maybe years of more angst.

I HOPE SHE WINS AGAIN!

So whats the upshot?

All those PUBLIC donations to the RSPCA are being used by the bosses to fight legal battles instead of caring for animals!

project
    Free Member

Ask the rspca, about all the cruelty involved in animal farming,and the transport of animals from farm to abatoir and they say nothing, ask them about a sick duck on a lake and they come mob handed.

redthunder
    Free Member

Some of these so called charities are quite insidious.

But then again how can they pay there 100k a year execs without charity 🙂

I have removed the National Trust from my will.

backhander
    Free Member

Poor christine?
    F*** christine, robbing a charity of what was left to them.
    Hope she never sleeps again.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

I've not trusted the RSPCA since an old friend was refused as a home for a springer spaniel pup… on the grounds that he was a gamekeeper!

Now, you would have thought thats pretty much the perfect home for a dog bred for running around in the woods all day… but they knew better 🙄

juan
    Free Member

Well what is the point of such charity? I mean it's not like nature has nto provided dogs or cat physical means to live by themselves?

backhander
    Free Member

What?

http://www.rspca-westhatch.co.uk/CruelyCases.htm

Thats the most stupid I've ever heard even on STW.
    Have a word with yourself juan, I thought you had a Phd?

juan
    Free Member

Well backhander, are you telling me a cat in the wild is not able to hunt his food? Or a dog for what matters?
    Tell me because I ma very curious about it. I remember my cat hunting a lot because we were giving him what we though was an acceptable amount of food (1/3 of a can twice a day).
    So if you are telling me such charity are here to help the animal I still said boll0cks. If you are telling me they are here to jail put the animals in the cage so they don't annoy human being we might be able to speak.

backhander
    Free Member

No, but the majority are not wild animals rounded up.
    They're victims of cruelty by disturbed humans.

juan
    Free Member

They're victims of cruelty by disturbed humans.

WTF an abandoned dog/cat is not nice I give you that (still disturb me a lot less than when it happens to a kid) but it's hardly a cruel act, when once again they are nature design to live by themselves.
    EDIT I just had a look at your link. Sad I know but they are children living in the same condition and no ones just seems to care, so sorry animals are just animals, they'll come after humans for me.

backhander
    Free Member

So, as they annoy humans it's acceptable to lock them in a cage without food or water, living in their own excrement?
    If they're very lucky they'll be rescued by the RSPCA or the like. Most aren't lucky.
    Most are not abandoned. Even if they are, how has nature equipped them to survive in a city centre? No rabbits to hunt in the middle of milton keynes is there? No packs to join in Swindon town centre.
    EDIT; I agree that children are more important but that doesn't mean that animals don't matter IMHO.

juan
    Free Member

well the RSPCA in most cases do put animals in small cage instead of letting them live free.

midlifecrashes

RSPCA once tried to tell me they didn't let dogs go to my part of town because the people there weren't very nice. They would take all your details, tell you they would be ringing to arrange a date for a home visit, then quietly bin your application once you'd left the building.

juan
    Free Member

Well trust me they have plenty of rats/foxes even rabbit to hunt (more than you could imagine), cities got more than enough food in the bin/alleys/streets for animal to live on trust me.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘RSPCA!’ is closed to new replies.