Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Royal Mail delay
  • jimmers
    Free Member

Is there bit of a delay with Royal Mail deliveries at the moment?

Package dispached from Superstar on Wednesday (1st class) and not arrived yet. Not panicing yet, just wondering. Thought might be due to postal vote.

jackal
    Free Member

Well i ordered a stem from on-one yest afternoon and it arrived today, so i’d say not 😆

Chase
    Free Member

The bank holidays seem to have affected some stuff. I delivered last weeks and this weeks issues of some magazines this morning.

uplink
    Free Member

I ordered some brakes from Merlin the day before good Friday, over 2 weeks and they’re still not here

riverdog
    Free Member

I posted a special delivery parcel Tuesday am and apparently it still had not arrived on Thursday. Having said that I received a parcel on Wednesday that was posted special delivery on Tuesday, so it all seems a bit hit or miss. If their premium next day service is wobbling its not a good sign!

tonyd

I ordered some bits just before the (Royal Wedding) bank holiday and was expecting them to be a bit delayed. They still hadn’t arrived by Wednesday so I was getting ready to chase the suppliers when I happened to notice something out the corner of my eye as I approached the front door – postie had left two packages stuffed into the eaves of the canopy/porch thing at the front door. God knows how long they’d been there!

kaesae
    Free Member

Royalmail in suck ass shocker innit! 😯

jimmers
    Free Member

Thanks for the update guys. In contrast I ordered some parts from Germany Tuesday on as well. Cost £5 for delivery, order fully tracked and arrived today. Bonkers!

project
    Free Member

Posted a return parcel to Jersey it got there on tueasday, and on tuesday oreded some stuff from crc, and it arrived today.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Royal Mail delay’ is closed to new replies.