Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Rooney
  • CaptJon
    Free Member

tails – Member
    and then you have this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/9120108.stm very sad

Absolutely gutted if this isn’t posturing. If it is brinkmanship it’s a pretty poor way to treat the fans.

tails
    Free Member

tails – not true sorry, having ‘being’ in the football world

Well I’m not sure on the situation at wolves, but that is not what one of colleagues said who used to work for United in the finance/wages side of the business. It also goes against what my boss said who has seen Fletchers wage slip (his daughter married him earlier this year)

Not that I’m that fussed either way it is a lot of money to essentially go and play a game.

tails
    Free Member

Absolutely gutted if this isn’t posturing. If it is brinkmanship it’s a pretty poor way to treat the fans

Is that aimed at me or Sacha Gaydamak?

CaptJon
    Free Member

Gaydamak, Chainrai, the administrator. Just when we start playing well…

MSP

I find it amusing how the media is lapping up the Ferguson father figure story, I see Ferguson to Rooney as Don King was to Tyson, he’s in it for himself, and when it suits him he will chew him up and spit him out, thats just his way.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

The Neanderthal could hardly string a sentence together, if the fat scouse idiot could read they should of given him an autoque to follow.

iDave
    Free Member

should have given him an autocue

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Who?

higgo
    Free Member

‘should have’
    ‘autoqueue’

And punctuation mistakes.

But let’s not criticise for use of language.

iDave
    Free Member

‘autoqueue’ – a traffic jam?

tails
    Free Member

Who?

Ya mum!!

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

on the day the government cuts were announced and are likely to mean lost of job losses in the NW, the meat head Rooney story was first on the local news.

FFS

john_drummer
    Free Member

Fat greedy scouser, holding utd for ransom.

Fat greedy scouser’s agent, holding utd for ransom.

there, fixed it for you 😉

personally I couldn’t give a rat’s arse, as long as Simon Grayson can get our defence to, well, defend

MOT

kimbers

on the day the government cuts were announced and are likely to mean lost of job losses in the NW, the meat head Rooney story was first on the local news.

FFS

funny that the day after the torrys took a huge chunk out of the public sector murdochs sun led with this

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I’m not a Man U fan, but I’ve been inspired by this weeks events. Falling out, then making up, it’s like a footballing fairytale.

I’m buying my season ticket tomorrow, I can’t wait!

Oh, can someone lend me £800?

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Rooney’ is closed to new replies.