Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • roads pump options please
  • turneround

having phaffed around with my sks puro carbon on the weekend to take ages getting up to 100psi anyone got any recommendations for a wee road pump that actually works quite efficiently…. need to use up the CRC voucher

cheers

druidh
    Free Member

turneround – Member
    having phaffed around with my sks puro carbon on the weekend to take ages getting up to 100psi anyone got any recommendations for a wee road pump that actually works quite efficiently…. need to use up the CRC voucher

And there’s the rub!

Personally, I won’t buy anything which doesn’t include a flexibly-attached valve. Road Morphs are the business but are best frame-attached.

How about CO2?

maxlite
    Free Member

Love my Lezyne Pressure Drive Mini Pump with reversible Presta/Schrader hose

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=24666

steve_b77
    Free Member

CO2 is the way forwards for road tyres

Kryton57

as per maxlite above, but the road drive. Those Lezyne pumps are gorgeous….

turneround

Ive since been carrying the ol co2 around with me… yep those Lezyne look the biz and the reviews back up the looks with performance…. now then, carbon or alloy 🙂

iainc

I have the alloy Lezyne one – ace bit of kit. The ‘Icebreaker Merino’ of pumps 😀

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Co2 – pumps are rubbish.

speaker2animals

Don’t be a fashion ponce, get a Specialized Airtool that has a bottle gage mounting bracket. They are that thin (about 10/12mm dia) that they all but disappear. About 80 pumps to 100psi ime. Alloy build, room in handle for a few self adhesive patches. Brilliant

kilo

+1 on the Specialized airtool. Don’t co2 ones have to be topped up at a later date anyway as it leaks away

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘roads pump options please’ is closed to new replies.