Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • road bikes, stem length and handling query
  • GJP
    Free Member

It must be a good looking bike, because no one has commented on the fact that you have committed the ultimate road bike sin and taken a photo of it with the chain on the inner chain ring 0/10 😆

iainc

hah 😆

after I took the pic I realised that the rear tyre logo wasn’t lined up so sorted it, much to the annoyance of the wife and kids who were watching a dvd at the time ! never noticed the chain…

TiRed

Bike certainly looks better proportioned than the M/L. Hope you like the handling as much. Small changes in stem length won’t count for much. And now you can really slam the stem, which seems very popular here on STW.

iainc

dj – thanks, and it does certainly look better indeed. It was good that I had the opportunity to change it. Despite peer pressure the stem will stay put for a bit. I may follow Rule #45 and put one of the 5mm spacers up top though 😆

Wookster

Prob cost you 40 watts that!!!! 😆

Mudsux you sir are a legend!!!!! Love that!!!

jamesco

Yeah,GJP and he needs to get those tyres rotated on t’rims an all, valve stems to t’bottom labels to t’top come on lad ,spent all that brass an nah t’job dunt look reight for ha’porth o tar ! He he, nice bike by the way.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I can see a spacer dropping me 80 watts easily, below a certain point my lower spine gives way and it’s all I can do to walk let alone cycle 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘road bikes, stem length and handling query’ is closed to new replies.