Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Rivington today (sunday)
  • Lawmanmx
    Free Member

had a really nice ride round there today, healey nab, over to the tin mine to the belmont road, up to the pidgeon tower, over the pike then a loop of winter hill descending to the kennel house then the chinese gardens back route to the barn, loved every icy cold mile of it 🙂
    met some lads from over warrington way and showed em some stuff they may not have found too … good deed for the day 😉
    anyone else up there this morn then?

samuri
    Free Member

Yep, I was up there. Probably passed you at some point, black jacket, grey shorts, black singlespeeded chameleon.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

dont remember seeing anyone dressed like that Jon? and i’d be surprised if you had of seen me cos i was all Cammo’d up … it just looked like a Speccy enduro riding its self, ha ha ha ha … was Tim fairhurst up there with yer?
    Lovely day and conditions for it tho Eh pal 😀

samuri
    Free Member

Dunno about Tim. I was on a solo 50 miler. Great day for it, yeah. Bit icy in places but no matter.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

50 miler :O Ouch! yer a better man than me gungadin *tips hat in your direction* 😀

only a lowly 23 for me today mate (but its me 4th ride of the week tho)and im gettin Owd.

lowey

Just got in from a similar route.

Kennels up and down, ICR, Healy Nab trails, Rivi barns, Pike, Kennels up, winter Hill, San Marino, Belmont, Blow Job Alley, Entwistle and home. 32 with 4.4k climbing and my legs are toasted.

Samuri, I spotted your dildo too. Its still there.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Think we saw you today Lawman. I was on Black Cove stiffee and Portlyrider was on an overly shiny blue heckler.

treefeller
    Free Member

Hey Lawman, are you the ex supermoto riding, DCR hanging out Tony Law??

sefton
    Free Member

was over belmont way, great afternoon! didn’t see any other riders tho!

portlyone

First time up healy nab way today, quite impressed. Just a quick explore on that side of Rivi for us. Met a few riders as we “sessioned” parts of the red run

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Lowey, i could do with hooking up with you for spin round rivy and darwen (cos your gonna know ALL the better routes) that im not aware of or have forgotten about … if thats Ok with you pal??? 😉

Andyhilton, where was we when you saw us? (refresh my old and tired memory)

Treefeller, Unfortunately it is me, Lmao 😉 … how would i know you?

almost forgot too, we saw a deer on the nab, stopped looking at us about 25mtrs away (bold as brass) Superb 😀

sefton
    Free Member

healy nab – do you still have all your teeth? hehe

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

yea of course … .there here in my pocket 😉 Lol

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Rivington today (sunday)’ is closed to new replies.