Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Ripoff-bikes.com
  • chico
    Free Member

Anybody bought a bike off them? seem very cheap. looking at scott spark 10 2011

mu3266
    Free Member

Because that looks unbelievably legit.

chico
    Free Member

doesnt seem to have the frame sizes either

Junkyard
    Free Member

why not nip round to the shop and see what stock they have

Jl. Terusan Suryani Gg. Abadi No. 3
    Jawa Barat
    Indonesia
    Ph. (022) 612 084

If it is too good to be true Caveat emptor
    etc

jd-boy
    Free Member

I really really think I would stay clear of that one 😀

rob-jackson
    Free Member

you would buy from a site called “ripoff”?

al2000

Looks like yet another Indonesian scam site.

Junkyard
    Free Member

http://www.ripoff-bikes.com/products/Shimano-XTR-Group-With-Hydraulic-Disc-Brakes.html

full XTR groupset with brakes for just £326.88 Yes its real 😕

LsD
    Free Member

I have used this and their sister site wesawyoucoming.com with no problems whatsoever.

reedspeed
    Free Member

Youve got to remember 90% of all bikes & componants originate from the far east, & not everyones a crook !,however things do seem very good value bikes etc, but it dosnt let you size anything or show any payment t’s & c’s.

tomhoward

I wouldn’t touch them with someone else’s 10foot pole, if you need confirmation, ask if it is supplied with the fallopian tubes, that should help you with your decision…

njee20
    Free Member

Youve got to remember 90% of all bikes & componants originate from the far east, & not everyones a crook[/quote

You’ve also got to remember that Indonesia produce roughly 0.0% of the bikes listed on that site, the prices are ridiculous and they stock every single make and model and bike.

You should also remember that a fool and his money are easily parted! I’m afraid I am genuinely worried anyone would think that legit!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ripoff-bikes.com’ is closed to new replies.