Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Riding trail centers.
  • ton

not ridden a trail center for 5 years cos of one thing or another.
    and i need some not to severe offroading, so fancying a few trail center rides to ease myself back offroad.
    what has changed over the last few years, anything new worth a visit to?

langylad
    Free Member

Gisburn has been developed quite a bit in that time and has a good variety of trails

sofatester
    Free Member

I’d try Coed-y-Brenin as there is a nice range of progressively more challenging routes to try. From blues with minimal climbing and smooth bermed descents, through to red/black trails with long climbs and rocky singletrack. All with the bonus of a decent cafe, bike wash and showers for afterwards.

I’ve been there many times with mixed groups and everyone always has a great day out.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

seconded, the beast at C-y-b is a great run 8)

Mackem

Thirded, for the beast.

ampthill

Again CYB.

Loads of trails starting in one spot with a variety of difficulty so you cam mix and match to taste

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I’d gladly join you for a slow lap of Dalby if you’d like Tony?

ton

ridden the beast in the past, and i remember it being fantastic fun, but quite tough.
    think i will give gisburn a go for starters.

cheers

Nick, that would be ace mate. just let me know when, available all the time.

stevemakin

yup 😉

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Tony, Steve, as of Friday I’m job;less, so anytime after that would be good…

kevduckworth

Depends where you are in the country, but there are plenty of options – some worth travelling too, some worth doing if your in the area. I use http://www.ibikeride.com to find them all and see if they are worthwhile. I prefer natural riding but trail centers with defined routes and no surprises and generally all ride able make a less troubled day out.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Riding trail centers.’ is closed to new replies.