Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Riding in Ibiza
  • VassagoJay
    Free Member

I'm off to Ibiza on Saturday for 2 weeks and was wondering if it's worth me hiring a bike and heading to the trails ?

Anyone done any riding there ?
    Any decent cycle hire places ?

I'll be around the San Antonio area.

loddrik
    Free Member

I wouldn't waste your time, just enjoy yourself for a couple of weeks and ride when you get back. I lived out there for a few years and found it tough riding in the heat, no trails as such but it is hilly, dusty and rocky and plenty of open land. If you are planning on partying out there you probably wont feel like riding the next day! If you can get a bike ( most of the car rental places have them but they are nothing special) plenty of hills surounding san an, cala bassa, cala tarida and up into the hills around sant josep.

If you do hire a car/bike/scooter go to MotoRent as they are a good bit cheaper than the others and it is where those spending the summers out there rent from.

VassagoJay
    Free Member

Cheers for that, sounds like I'm better off spending the 2 weeks getting fat & tanned 🙂
    I'm in a villa with 8 of my family (inc my 1+ 4 year old boys) so partying is not planned 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Riding in Ibiza’ is closed to new replies.