Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Riddles…
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

Can’t believe someone hasnt already just put “women”

samuri
    Free Member

Mein Hund hat keine Nase
    Wie funktioniert es riechen?
    schrecklich!!

sockpuppet

halfway.

after that the dog is chasing the fox out of the forest.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    alpinegirl
    Free Member

I’m still waiting for something to test my colleagues. What’s the answer to the lightbulb one? Time is running out… I need to uphold the (supposed) levels of British intelligence!

Anna-B
    Free Member

muddy bum supplied the answer to the lightbulb one on page 1……I love it, but didn’t get it when I was first told it 🙁

sq225917
    Free Member

lightbulb puzzle.

The missing line is the ‘set up’ is that you are only allowed to touch one light switch twice or two light switches once before entering the room.

Its based on the fact lightbulbs have three states not two, off, on, or warm which = just turned off.

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

You have a bucket with 2.5 litres in it, another with 0.75 litres in it and yet another with 3.25 litres in it.

How many buckets do you have?

Anna-B
    Free Member

sqnumbers oh yeah……. i knew it wasn’t quite right when i wrote it, but logic’s not my strong point and i couldn’t figure out why.

mudshark
    Free Member

A light bulb actually has 2 digital states (on/off) as well as an analogue state (temperature). In this sense you could differentiate between off bulbs by comparing their temperature so you could work out the switches for more than 3 switch/bulb combinations.

jimmy

i hate stuff like Zahada. Can’t get to level 2. Durrrrr

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Riddles…’ is closed to new replies.