Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Reverb seatpost availability
  • jg911
    Free Member

Decided to buy myself a Rockshox Reverb seatpost, but everywhere online seems to be sold out. Is there a general shortage?

Phil

DickBarton

http://www.flyingfoxbikes.com – was in today and I’m sure I saw 3 of them…I was in for an oggle at the new Whyte 146…looks very nice.

BillyBull
    Free Member

I think there was a delivery of about 30 last week, 24 of which were pre-ordered. Hens teeth. The Bike Place in Newcastle got two but they both went the next day. I got one and one of the lads watching mine get fitted decided to buy the other. Even though he’s only had an xcl one for a month. Get your shop to phone supplier.

Pauly

Biketart have them.

rewski
    Free Member

Got mine from Nirvana a few weeks ago, most people are put off by price so you should be able to get one.

flyingfox
    Free Member

We are awaiting a few more. If your shop hasn’t ordered them before now then they’re generally not available until around the middle of May.

Only got 31.6mm posts left, for now…

simonbowns
    Free Member

we’ve got ONE left in a 30.9 x 420, next lot as Flyingfox says, not til May.
    Clicky!

deep_river
    Free Member

Evans have got a few, I ordered one last night. I spoke to them in the afternoon to confirm that they had them in stock.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Reverb seatpost availability’ is closed to new replies.