Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Retro mtb – Is it worth anthying
  • Found a Bianchi super g for sale on an auction website, how much would they be worth? Seem pretty niche and rare as far as im aware

JoeG
    Free Member
    njee20
    Free Member

Old rather than retro, not particularly desirable, just a bit crap compared to current stuff. I’d not buy it myself.

Andy-R

Like njee said, old not retro. It’ll be worth bugger all anyway, I’ve got a 1988 Explosif and that’s worth next to nothing so I can’t see a Bianchi being any more valuable.

plus-one

1988 explosif will be worth few hundred quid depending on condition and originality …

If the bianchi is in good condition it will be way better than anything new at the £100-£150 price point ..

Why not 🙂

cooie

Yeah, a 1988 Explosif will get you £90 – 100 ish for just f and f on Retrobike.

Andy-R

Only frame/forks and, of course, the Paul Brodie paint are original – all the rest has changed over the years, as you would expect of a bike that’s nearly 26 years old and that still gets ridden.
    And yes, maybe worth a couple of hundred but I’ve had it too long to sell it for the price of a couple of weeks shopping…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Retro mtb – Is it worth anthying’ is closed to new replies.