• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by OCB.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replacement U clips ? (for hoses/cables etc)
  • bigdan6
    Free Member

I have lost a double U clip on my bike and wonder where you can get replacements from.

Many thanks

stumpytrek
    Free Member

I’d have thought your LBS will be able to help but tbh most people use zip ties instead.

Klunk
    Free Member

they are called c-clips btw

lipseal
    Free Member

Tis true zip ties are better just make sure you get the small ones.

allyharp

I bought some in Halfords but they were shockingly bad so I would avoid them (not very tight so 3 out of 5 have since fallen off).

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

Jagwire do some, pack of 4. RRP £4.09
    http://jagwireusa.com/index.php/products/v/C-Clips

sam_underhill

I think there’s a seller on ebay that has some cnc ones in fancy colours.

MrTall
    Free Member

I’ve been looking at these recently and was amazed at how expensive they are. £2.50 in Halfords for 5 tiny bits of cheap plastic. I know zip ties are the simple solution but i like the c-clips and have had no problems with them falling off.

I just bought some alloy ones off ebay on Friday but they’ll take a few weeks to turn up from the far east. £6-£7 for a pack of 10.

I assumed i’d find the plastic ones on ebay in packs of 50-100 for a few quid but they all seem to be in packs of 4 for £3 or so. Can’t believe the cost?

If i could find a factory out in the east that would sell me a bulk lot i’d sell them on ebay myself in all sorts of colours in quantities that would be far better than 4 or 5’s.

OCB
    Free Member

Hateful things these are …

😉

Zip ties all the way for me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Replacement U clips ? (for hoses/cables etc)’ is closed to new replies.