Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replacement bladder required
  • stayhigh

Morning All

After filling my bladder this morning I discovered that it has a puncture in it. I patched this and refilled then discovered a second puncture. Both of these are on the seam and after a couple of patches on each is still leaking.

I feel its replacement time so whats good and whats not. IIRC there was one with a zip off style top for easy cleaning?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

If it's a Camelbak, they have a lifetime warranty on their bladders. 🙂

Shandy
    Free Member

Dakine/Hydrapak, they have a ziplock-style opening, very easy to fill and clean.

stayhigh

Lifetime warranty sounds all good, I shall investigate and see whats occuring with Dakine & Hydrapak also.

Edit: The warranty for non Omega bladders is only 2 years so thats bubbled that one 🙁

Tiger6791

I have a Camelbak 3 litre, A Leyzene 3 litre and a Gelert 2 Litre

of the 3 I have

Camelbak is the best
    Gelert is good but mouthpiece leaks a bit after you use it. (for the money, £5, it's pretty okay)
    Leyzene (with zip opening at top) is just utter rubbish

nickjb
    Free Member

Soccer Sport discount sport chain place had some Karrimor ones for around a tenner. Looked OK.

mtbfix

I got a Hydraback bladder when replacing one of our C.bak units a few months ago. The slide lock can be hard to undo and the valve's flow rate does not match that of the C.bak one. Clip off hose is handy but I think that the new Omega reservoirs have those now.

stayhigh

I have a Sports Direct local to me so will have a look in there see what they have. I do like the idea of having a wider aperture for cleaning however can also see the potential downside to this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Replacement bladder required’ is closed to new replies.