Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Religulous
  • bananahead
    Free Member

Went out see Religulous last night. Definitely a recommendable film for all STWers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religulous if you get a chance have a look.

Stoner
    Free Member

ooooo, that looks very me.
    I shall track it down.
    Ta

coolfurcats
    Free Member

Great film would highly recommend it. 😀
    "American comedian and religous sceptic Bill Maher travels to numerous religious destinations, such as Jerusalem, the Vatican, and Salt Lake City, interviewing believers from a variety of backgrounds and groups, including a former member of Jews for Jesus, Christians, Muslims, former Mormons,and Hasidic Jews. He travels to Speakers' Corner in Hyde Park, London and satirically preaches Scientology beliefs.
    Very entertaining and food for thought. Most people should be made to watch it.

johnners
    Free Member

I found Religulous too smart arse and sneery to do more than reach to the already converted, and only patchily funny.

If you want to really work yourself into a secular frenzy track down a copy of "Jesus Camp" – it's jaw-dropping stuff, all the more effective because it observes and documents but doesn't polemicize. Some epic mullet action too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Religulous’ is closed to new replies.