Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommended Internet Radio / Ipod Dock ?
  • Ifrider
    Free Member

Really love listening to internet radio but the sound on my Goodmans 😳 one is pants. Could anyone recommend me a replacement, preferably with sound quality as the priority… ta

cynic-al
    Free Member

Budget?

Ifrider
    Free Member

<£200 hopefully…

robbo
    Free Member

Which iPod? Touch or phone use an app and get the best speakers you can afford. I bought Bose and its great in a small room. Keep it simple.

Stu_N

I went for a Pure Avanti Flow after not-exactly-in-depth research. Seemed to get good reviews and sounds OK to me.

Ifrider
    Free Member

Looks good Stu…Thinking of the the Revo Axis too if anyone has one ?

deepreddave
    Free Member

I bought a Sony Air swt10as it had a really nice sound due to the separate bass when Asda direct were selling for c£110 but there’s not many about now. The Roberts range was quite nice and the Flow is well reviewed but look around and stretch your budget to a Vita R2i. Lovely lovely bit of kit.

TiRed

If it’s iPod touch, then I can thoroughly recommend the Klipsh iGroove HG. Bought mine for £85 and I think they now do a iPhone friendly one. Superb sound, much nicer than the Bose.

simonbowns
    Free Member

is it iPod touch? I’ve got iPhone (so has internet radio etc options) – I just wanted to make it louder. Minirig is the answer – over here

Ifrider
    Free Member

Just a nano at the mo’ but will get an Iclone soon. TBH, gotta have net radio though…

TrekEX8
    Free Member

bought the Revo Axis last week from John Lewis.
    It’s a clever bit of kit – touchscreen, ipod dock/dab radio/fm radio and internet radio, which is exactly what we were after; however, it’s only got one speaker, so if audio quality is the priority, probably best with something else.

camster
    Free Member

2nd the Revo Axis, had one for a while and love it. I think the sound quality is excellent for a fairly small single speaker radio. All the reviews I’ve seen have heaped praise on it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommended Internet Radio / Ipod Dock ?’ is closed to new replies.