Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me an online printing service
  • TheTompy
    Free Member

I need to get 5000 flyers and 500 business cards printed promoting my cycling club.

Can anyone recommend any of the online printing services?

Jolsa

Have used Pink Sheep before and was happy with the results. Haven't used them but have heard good things about Ripe Digital.

Jolsa

Also there's always Moo of course for business cards – recently got 100 printed for my running club (great solution if you need one side of the card to be different).

TheTompy
    Free Member

Pink Sheep are a tad more than some of the other online places but I'll bear in mind the personal recommendation – thanks. Ripe Digital don't have any prices so I'll ignore them.

I've got some personal Moo mini cards and they're great but far too expensive for use by the club.

Jolsa

Ripe Digital are meant to be great for short run stuff which is what you're after. I'd say it's worth asking them for a quote, but your call. Good luck with it.

TheTompy
    Free Member

I'm at work but I'll drop them an email and see if they reply. I hate having to email or call people for quotes in this day and age.

smudge
    Free Member

I've just ordered 500 business cards from VistaPrint that were fairly cheap. The extras do mount up though if you get carried away.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

I use Moo & Vistaprint, depends what you want them for.
    I get through loads in one line of work, so use Vista as they're cheap & cheerful, then Moo for the better quality ones that I don't use as many of!

grumm
    Free Member

I use advantage digital media usually for flyers

Have a look here for mega cheapo flyer printing – http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=153951

smudge
    Free Member

As an update, my business cards arrived this morning. Took.7 days from placing the order to receiving them and that was with the cheapest postage avaiable.

Very impressed and the quality is very good too.

Smudge

M6TTF
    Free Member

Bit late to the table but next time you could try fullcolour.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me an online printing service’ is closed to new replies.