Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • recommend me a replacement phone…
  • alpin
    Free Member

some next-tuesday character half inched my phone this morning at work. stupdly left it in the “aufenthaltsraum”, or “break room2 for want of a better word, after rummaging through my tools. left the room, walked the 200m to the other end of the site and then twigged that i had forgotten it.

went back and couldn’t find it. thinking i had kicked it under a table or similar a mate phoned it, it rang but we couldn’t hear it. phoned it a minute or two later and it was switched off. bollox.

a right nasty atmosphere at work.

but anyways… i’ve now changed my passwords on email, bank, skype, facebook etc; cancelled the sim card; and downloaded Plan B – whether that’ll work now with the sim card on hold i don’t know….

it was a Sony Ericson Xperia Arc S. was happy enough with it. it wasn’t massive like some phones and would sit comfortably in my pocket. good camera, music play back was good. only thing was the battery was a little weak and would start beeping at the end of the day after an hour of music, a few calls and probably about an hour or so of surfing. i know that it is basically the screen that drains the battery.

what would you recommend? about 250 tops.

cheers.
    so what

midlifecrashes

I’m liking my Motorola Razr i, don’t know how much they go for though. Hard to look past the Nexus4 from the Google Play store though for the price, but just too big for me, I like a smaller pocketable phone.

spawnofyorkshire

i’ve got the nexus 4, it’s quite thin so doesn’t actually feel that massive. Battery is on it’s last gasp by the end of the day though with similar usage to yourself.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘recommend me a replacement phone…’ is closed to new replies.