Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • recommend a treadmill?
  • trusz
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a decent treadmill? The missus is after one for christmas. Don't want an Argos special that will give up after a month. Max £400

Helps!

Kramer
    Free Member

Size is the most important factor in a treadmill. Bigger being better.

alpin
    Free Member

carlphillips
    Free Member

my thoughts exactly alpin.

trusz
    Free Member

In utopia, yes, in reality…

I do encourage her to get out but she doesn't have the willpower so for the days when it's not dry and > 10C she wants a hamster wheel

sc-xc

my thoughts exactly alpin.

agreed.

bruneep

Go to a local fitness equipment rental place to see if they have any ex rentals for sale. Mate bought a £2K one for under £500

jjj
    Free Member

Slightly above your budget but we've got one and would definitely recommend – http://www.smoothfitness.co.uk/product/11/2/treadmills/smooth-5.15e-treadmill.html – £449 at the moment, extra £50 deducted when added to basket. Comes with 10 warranty and 2 year on site service.

alpin
    Free Member

tell her this is what she'll look like, then hit her.

treadmills really fick me off. such a waste of resources. rather than go outside for a stroll in the nature, lungs full of fresh air, bird song and all that, people would rather spend money on a device that burns more energy than the person using it and listen to the wirrring sound it makes and breath in that faint wiff of burn you get from electric motors. in fact most electric powered gym equipment is a joke. people stand there in the gym on these stupid ficking cross things, the bikes and treadmills whilst watching MTV or "i'm a **** get me out of here" or some other such tripe. cocks.

if the GF ever asked for a treadmill it'd be the last thing she'd ask me for because after the torrent of abuse she'd get from me she wouldn't want to hang around.

i suggest giving her a slap and hitting her with a stick

n.b. i tried search for a picture of a stick but got page after page of this:

what is the world coming to?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘recommend a treadmill?’ is closed to new replies.