Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Recommend a Onesie!
  • ART

A what?!?!?! 😯 CG, please rethink honey and just deck yourself out in some nice merino thermals till normal heating services are resumed.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Seconded.

grynch
    Free Member

I don’t know C_G so this comment is not to be taken personally.. and while I like merino thermal’s personally may I just offer one word in support of onsie’s.

zippers.

😳

willard

Seriously, just get some decent base layers or something. This sort of clothing should have died out at the end of the Gold Rush.

Could you not consider a nice fluffy hoodie and some merino yoga bottoms or something? At least you could answer the door in those if needs be.

duntmatter
    Free Member

I will soon be buying one of these:

Ironmaiden
    Free Member

NO!

They are just wrong. Hideous item of clothing. Go nowhere near them. You’ll be telling us you wear UGG boots next…

headfirst
    Free Member

I won’t wear one in case I get mistaken for this guy:

AdamW
    Free Member

MrAdamW has a fleecy type thing that is used for caving trips.

Aren’t these onesies a 2010’s version of a shell suit?

slowoldgit
    Free Member

c-g

Could offer you the loan of quilted overalls in 42 long, as worn offshore North Sea, winter. Sew up the ends of the legs, job done. Only lacking a hood. Warm, hardwearing, lots of zippy pockets, natural cotton.

I’d leave Mrs STR if she bought/wore one of those abominations.

If I ever had a mental breakdown severe enough to wear one myself, I’d commit suicide.

Fortunately, I still have my credentials and Mrs STR is running quite warm at the moment, so has taken to wandering round the house in her skimpies and an old checked shirt of mine, fastened with two, one, or no buttons 😈

wallop

Jamie – Member

Good timing…

Wand erection in there onesies. Good grief.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Recommend a Onesie!’ is closed to new replies.