Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • recommend a bike shop in hong kong Shatin
  • garfield_cat
    Free Member

I’m working in hk Shatin and in need of a finishline chain bath, a few bar plugs for now as I’ve got a fleet of £250 bikes to maintain so could do with a few cheap parts..

So any good value bike shop around Shatin to recommend? Tah

perthmtb
    Free Member

Bin a few years since I lived in Shatin, but as no-one else has answered I’ll give it a shot…

You could try those bike hire places down by the concrete open sewer thats euphemistically called a river! They do sell bikes and components as well as hire them out, but there won’t be much choice.

However, you’d be better off taking the MTR into Mong Kok where there’s a few proper bike shops near Prince Edward station, down Fish Street I think.

For a FinishLine chain cleaner you may need a shop that caters more for the expats – in which case you’re looking at Flying Ball (Kowloon) or Friendly Bike Shop (Silvermine Bay).

Out of interest – what are you doing with a fleet of bikes in Shatin – would’ve thought the rental market was already well catered for by the local hire shops?

garfield_cat
    Free Member

I’m living on a rehab campus and we got bless with a fleet of bikes for the occasional trip out of campus.

stewartc
    Free Member

As well as Flying Ball in Kowloon you could try Bull Bikes, right near Ya Ma Tei MTR station.
    You could also use CRC when they do their free deleivery deals.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘recommend a bike shop in hong kong Shatin’ is closed to new replies.