Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Reccomend me some grips……
  • BFITH
    Free Member

Looking for something large in diameter…nice soft compound….and brown would look good on my new bars!

I’ve had Odi Rogues in the past and they were fantastic…just seem to be relly expensive these days…anything else out ther that suits my requiremnets?

Tom83

Superstar grips, they do a new set that are for bigger hands. I use those and esi grips.

philconsequence
    Free Member

from what he’s posted about his exercise levels i’m not sure he’s suitable but get some cakes down him and molgrips is your man

BFITH
    Free Member

Phil….WTF?

BFITH
    Free Member

@Tom…do you know which ones are the larger superstar grips?

philconsequence
    Free Member

saw “large” “soft” and “grips” and my mind wandered to a fat version of molgrips.

i use some yeti lock-on grips, they feel pretty large, very grippy even in the wet and nowhere near as harsh on the hands as the grips that came with my bike.

chakaping
    Free Member

saw “large” “soft” and “grips” and my mind wandered to a fat version of molgrips.

I think you might have been spending too much time on here.

😉

hilldodger
    Free Member

The new bigger-fatter-longer Superstar grips are indeed most excellent, you just need to buy the inner grip if you already have SS compatible collars/end caps.

Not sure if they do brown, but the lime green is antistealthtastic 🙂

BFITH
    Free Member

Liking the superstar ones….order imminent….Thanks

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I’ve got some of the thin Superstar ones, in lime green of course, and I’ve just ordered the thick ones too.

With purple anodised end caps… 8)

BFITH
    Free Member

Gone for brown grips with ‘root beer’ lockrings…… 😛

andyl
    Free Member

are the SS grips compatible with ODI lock rings? Want to mix and match between my bikes.

Andituk
    Free Member

Bit late now, but I like Sunline Thick grips.
    Nicely chunky, quite sticky and seem to last ages, current ones been on well over a year and still look brand new.

Northwind

Can’t see past Rogues myself, they’re fantastic. Just wear a wee bit fast.

Andyl, Superstar lockrings fit on ODI grips, so I’d assume it works both ways.

andyl
    Free Member

Nothwind – cheers. I thought they did. Will get some ordered. The extra wide grips look perfect for my SS where there are less controls. Will keep the Rogues for the main bike. At the moment I swap them over.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Reccomend me some grips……’ is closed to new replies.