Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Rapha Touring Shorts
  • jamesca
    Free Member

Has anyone got a pair? what is the fit on them like, are the legs skinny or just slim?

Thanks for any (useful advice)

Jamea

tollah
    Free Member

They are quite slim, I’m a 34 waist but have to buy 36 to fit my legs in. I do have chunky legs though.

jamesca
    Free Member

hmm, i’m sometimes a 34 or 36 waist so not sure which ones to get.

tollah
    Free Member

The waist is about right as the 36is loose. Their legs are slim though. You can return the stuff within 30days for swaps or refund.

woffle
    Free Member

as above – found I had to size up one due to fit on the legs rather than the waist.

tommid
    Free Member

All Rapha kit is tiny and overpriced.

Blackhound

Mine 32″ waist fit nicely and they are slim fitting. I guess if you have tree trunks for legs you may need to size up.

Got mine in a sale so pricing was not so bad for a quality product.

mcboo
    Free Member

I’m 34″, my blue ones fit perfectly over lycra, my grey ones are too tight round the legs…..big help thats me

maccruiskeen

Stuff is sized smaller than you’d expect and even their more casual stuff is still quite fitted/slim fitting, so if you’re uncertain go up a size, be prepared for that slim styling not to suit/appeal you though if you are used to more conventional mtb shorts. They’re excellent on returns though, so give it it a whirl, nothing to loose if you don’t like them.

mcboo
    Free Member

not sure I would actually go up a size though. I’m a L in base layers and gilet, an XL in short and long sleeve jerseys then my mum bought me an XL long sleeve Merino Jersey and it was miles too big.

Its not easy being a label queen…..

maccruiskeen

Podium
    Free Member

Lets be honest,Bloaters wearing Rapha isn’t a good look.

If you don’t have the Pro Bod,cut back on the pies and ale until 32/Med is a loose fit.

Harsh but true 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Rapha Touring Shorts’ is closed to new replies.