Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 613 total)
  • Raoul Moat/John Rambo
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Surely this is not going to end in any kind of sensible way!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yeah, but Johhny Rambo had a point and he did tell them not to push him.

Raoul Moat is just a deluded headcase with a gun and too much testosterone.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Raoul Moat is just a deluded headcase with a gun and too much testosterone many steroids.

Apparently….

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

You are probably not wrong there…

david_r
    Free Member

If anyone does know the whereabouts of Raoul Moat, can they tell him that John terry, Frank Lampard and Wayne Rooney have also banged his girlfriend!

Boom tsh! I thank you.

Taxi….

IanMunro
    Free Member

He seems quite a prolific writer though. Maybe we'll get a whole book out of him before he's caught.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

and he's ginger so he never stood a chance!

just send the SAS in, they will flush him out.

epicyclo

So how did he get a gun?

Gun laws just don't work.

allthepies
    Free Member

Raoul Moat is just a deluded headcase with a gun and too much testosterone micro-b*llocks probably.

#ihopehedoesntreadthis 😆

carbon337
    Free Member

No idea why he is or the police are searching the area they are… There is a massive forest to the West that he could spend weeks in. That is if he is trying to get way – he may be trying to draw them into fight out and go out guns blazing.

Ive read some reports this morning saying that they are now heading out west towards Thropton and national park area which is more feasible if you ask me being a local.

BigDummy
    Free Member

It's odd this. The red-tops have "shoot to kill" all over the front of them and frenzied stories about machine-guns and the SAS. The Grauniad reports DCS Adamson as saying "We want to apprehend you safely. Please give yourself up."

I think I prefer the version of policing in which they try to arrest the mentally ill man without hurting him. 🙂

tails
    Free Member

So how did he get a gun?

derrick bird. . .

dickydutch

Id like to see him gunned down.

Pook

I suspect there's something very calculated going on with the messages coming out of the police and what they are actually doing. Some kind of big game of bluff….

He is clearly a headcase though

carbon337
    Free Member

Im thinking of the 10k – might be spending a few more hours on my bike this weekend having a spoach about Simonside and Thrunton 🙂

bikerbruce
    Free Member

gun laws don't allow for the legalities of lunacy.
    Bruce
    I could easily do this and hide and never be found.

teagirl
    Free Member

Anyone going to Keilder this weekend? Beware!

tron
    Free Member

I can't really see how he's still out and about. If he's sleeping in the woods, then a thermal imaging camera on a helicopter, a few landsharks and men should have him found pretty quickly.

On the other hand, if he's holed up in someone's house then they can do door to door. Rothbury isn't a big place as far as I can see.

carbon337
    Free Member

Kielder is a bit of a trek on foot from where they have been looking.

BigJohn

I've got an allotment in Rothbury that I was going to spend the weekend digging over. Would it be irresponsible of me to tell the police that I suspect he may have buried a victim there?

IanMunro
    Free Member

The Sun have printed a helpful picture of what to look for.
    I particularly like that they've gone to the effort of explaining what the colour of the T shirt is. No doubt to aid those viewing in black and white.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Think I'll stay in the midlands after starting this thread, i could well be on the list. I can't believe they've got snipers out there tho, will they take the shot? Is that justifiable if he's spotted just trudging along half a mile away!!

cinnamon_girl

I spent my holiday last week just 5 miles away from Rothbury. 😯

In fact, the day I left was the day he arrived. Has anyone told him about the cows moo-ing?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think it's important that we keep in mind that Mr Moat is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. 🙂

paul4stones

Didn't see him in Thrunton last night. I even drove through Rothbury and didn't get searched.

#ihopehedoesntreadthis

Apparently he's not updated his Facebook page status so you should be ok (according to ITN) 😉

wrightyson
    Free Member

I'm also with tron regarding the woods scenario.
    If they found the tent as stated , then surely they would have picked up a scent and been able to use dogs to track him.

Pook

If they found the tent as stated , then surely they would have picked up a scent and been able to use dogs to track him.

right up until he gets in a car and drives off

tron
    Free Member

right up until he gets in a car and drives off

Stop every MK3 Astra in the area then 😆 . Pretty much everything else requires housebreaking to get a set of keys, which isn't something I'd be doing if I were wanted.

badnewz
    Free Member

This all comes down to celebrity culture and trying to get in your 15 minutes of fame.

wrightyson
    Free Member

So why are they still so convinced he's in those woods. Snipers etc. Or is it just a cunning ploy?

cranberry
    Free Member

Has anyone told him about the cows moo-ing?

Oh Dog! They might tip him over the edge.

I'm waiting for the next MacTard on here to reply to a simple question about PCs with the tedious and erroneous "get a mac" line. I'm going to put up posters in Rothbury with a picture of said 'tard wearing a coppers hat and a made up quote from Samantha Stobbard about how lovely his male chicken is.
    That'll learn 'em.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Either finding fugitives is actually quite hard, or the police are not really terribly good at it (or a mix of both). But in any event the over-time will no doubt be very welcome. And being a crack police sniper is probably pretty tedious most of the time, so spending a week in the summer stalking a lunatic with no particular aptitude for killing policemen through the pleasant moors of the Rothbury area is probably better than spending a day stuck in the office. 😉

badnewz
    Free Member

But in any event the over-time will no doubt be very welcome.

Especially with budget cuts on the way – having a madman on the loose helps justify the armed police budget.

matthew_h
    Free Member

If he's not found by this weekend is it classed as a raoul-over?

Pook

If he's not found by this weekend is it classed as a raoul-over?

comment of the month.
    😀

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I spent my holiday last week just 5 miles away from Rothbury.

My parents live in Alnwick, about 14 miles away….

BigDummy
    Free Member

Gosh. Are they OK?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

8)
    😆

brant
    Free Member

Gosh. Are they OK?

I'd imagine they're suffering like most people in the area due to that Harry Potter Castle problem.

ski
    Free Member

The Sun have printed a helpful picture of what to look for.
    I particularly like that they've gone to the effort of explaining what the colour of the T shirt is. No doubt to aid those viewing in black and white.

I cannot belive The Sun forgot to add the Shotgun to that picture!

😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 613 total)

The topic ‘Raoul Moat/John Rambo’ is closed to new replies.