Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Rain…..
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Binners, dusty trails are indeed ace, and to be cherished. The fires burning across much of the UK countryside aren’t though! The other problem will be that when the rain comes, as it surely shall, the ground is so dry and hard that any water will just run straight off and we’ll get some pretty hairy flooding, I’d imagine.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

A few spots of the wet stuff are falling in That London’s Famous City of London!

donsimon
    Free Member

And the balance is restored as the sun has reappeared here. 😀

anokdale
    Free Member

The Black Mountains are as dry as a bone, worrying for this time of year and the sun is still out, going out on my cough rode bike cough later over the top and back through Crickhowell to get some miles in.

pixelmix
    Free Member

3 months ago I booked a train ticket to Fort William for a ride to Inverness this Saturday. Predictably, this lovely dry spell will come to an end just in time for that ride. HTH.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

I’m camping this weekend, if that doesn’t bring the rain nothing will – get your rides in now

CaptJon
    Free Member

This current dry spell has paralleled my time off the bike after an accident. Gutted to say the least.

jools182
    Free Member

happy now?

🙁

flip
    Free Member

I’m camping this weekend, if that doesn’t bring the rain nothing will – get your rides in now

Indeed, it’s raining here in the centre of the universe that is Cannock!

And has been for hours 😉

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

Know how you feel CaptJon, been off the bike for the past 6 weeks myself. Physio said yesterday I could start to do some gentle riding and low and behold it starts raining 😥

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The garden is a tad moist this morn.

RichPenny
    Free Member

The lady garden is a tad moist this morn.

😯

yossarian
    Free Member

Hammered down in east Kent for a few hours, everything in the garden is looking very cheerful and upright this morning.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Rain…..’ is closed to new replies.