Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Ragley Wiser Carbon, flexy?
  • specializedneeds

I’m considering the 5 degree rise version on CRC. One of the reviews posted on there claims “considerable flex”. I’ve not noticed any issues with my current Easton Monkeylites; if the Wiser bars are similar then I’d be happy. Can anyone reassure me before I hit the buy button?
    TIA

hamishthecat
    Free Member

I can’t say I’ve noticed any flex, but then I’m only 11 stone and not a masher. I don’t notice any flex in square taper bottom brackets either so may not be a good judge…

What I don’t like is the garish lightening effect logo though. I wish I’d got the natural kevlar colour ones now. I’d also say the finish ins’t as good as Monkeylites – but you get what you pay for and functionally I really like them.

Northwind

Honestly I think flex is one of those things people like to bang on about because it makes them feel awesome. “Man, I must ride much harder then you lot, because this is too flexy for me”. Sometimes it’s real, but a lot of the time it’s balls.

tops5
    Free Member

Never noticed any flex in mine but TBH never notice flex in anything (14st btw)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ragley Wiser Carbon, flexy?’ is closed to new replies.