• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by cjr61.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Quidco?
  • winston
    Free Member

Does it work? how do I get my money?

Never bothered before but funds are a bit tight at chezwinston and saw they were offering £80 on broadband I was going to buy anyway

whats the catch?

lunge

I use it, it’s “free” money. I still shop on the same sites and buy the same stuff I just follow a different link to get there.

damitamit
    Free Member

Yep, I’ve ‘earned’ just over a £1000 over the last 9 years on it.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Works if you can be bothered going through it to renew things like utilities and insurance every year.

I can’t be arsed with it for the small sums of money involved.

luke
    Free Member

I use it when I remember, swapped phone and Internet today and will get £180 back, savings on car insurance, only ever had one issue and that was due to me having visited the companies website previously and so now I use incognito mode.

MrSmith
    Free Member

I can’t be arsed with it for the small sums of money involved.

i joined when i moved as i had a lot of stuff to buy/utilities to change etc, £90 for a few minutes work to click through to an online retailer on a few £k spend over a month.

alibongo001

Worth it if you use it to buy stuff you were going to anyway.

Less worth it if you start spending to fulfil discount chasing!

scaredypants

quidco’s OK. As they said, the big returns are phones, insurance & stuff but 3% on 100 quid’s well worth 10 of my seconds

Be sure to ask someone on here for a referral unless you have a mate who’s on it – it’ll benefit them (£5 maybe)

scaled
    Free Member

I know it’s technically money off what you would have spent anyway but, if you say, for example put a load of work stuff through a website, could that have tax implications?

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

damitamit – Member
    Yep, I’ve ‘earned’ just over a £1000 over the last 9 years on it.

’bout £1,800 to date for me.
    There’s no catch. Why would you turn down free cash paid into your account every now-and-then?

bruneep

refer link Free £1 to you if you use 😉

freeagent
    Free Member

I know it’s technically money off what you would have spent anyway but, if you say, for example put a load of work stuff through a website, could that have tax implications?

Not sure, but someone I know always books his airport parking for work trips via topcashback.

cjr61

Well worth it. As above, it’s effectively free money for stuff you buy anyway!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Quidco?’ is closed to new replies.