Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Quick hello from a new member
  • Imprezarob
    Free Member

Hi Guys,

Just thought I’d post a quick hello before you all wondered who on earth was posting on your forum.

I’m Rob, 27 from Brighton. Been riding for around 14 years, currently riding and Intense and a Whyte.

Enjoy it all – XC, Downhill and everything in between.

Cheers all,

Rob

simonralli2
    Free Member

Hi Rob and welcome.

Forget the biking, the key question today is can you play 12 bar blues and how fast can you get your music to stratobiker?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What Simon means to say is, do you ever take any mindbending herbal remedies?

😉

rOcKeTdOg

*waves* (but not in a mexican way, unless you are masked)

DezB
    Free Member

Quick jump over to the bike forum before you’re put off STW for life!

simonralli2
    Free Member

You have just been waved at by the all new photographic and recently published demigod of STW

coffeeking
    Free Member

Careful Rob – with a username mentioning a car you might get eaten alive on here for not believing all cars are the spawn of the devil and need to be banned from the roads unless the journey is vital 😉

Welcome!

jon1973
    Free Member

quick, wee in his shoes.

Imprezarob
    Free Member

Thanks guys,

I actually sold the car a while ago – I still use the ‘Imprezarob’ sign on for various forums as I cant remember different user names!

Thank you for the welcomes! 😀

nickc

We need to know your thoughts on (in no particular order)

1. religion
    2. politics
    3. niche bikes
    4. cake
    5. Where you are on the PC/ Mac debate

So that we may pigeon hole you forever more.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

You should get on well with Peteimpreza!
    😉
    Welcome!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

nickc, you missed out one…

6. Friday Athletic & Aesthetic – I trust you have brought a wealth of nice pictures for us to appreciate…(See Forum Rules or just join in on Friday!)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Be aware that the thread about ‘cable laying’ has nothing to do with electricity 🙁

vrepami
    Free Member

I’m new too, well been here before on the old forum, some of you know me, other’s don’t and i wish to stay anomynos, anomynus anominus…..

Without a face as my publicist, editor and Agent will not be happy.

Imprezarob
    Free Member

Well Nick, in no particular order….

– I’m an absolute pig for a Danish pastry

– I find politics massively frustrating and disagree with way too much – I often mount my high horse and start lecturing office co-workers.

– I’m a bike tart and always like a niche bike in the line-up – currently have an Intense ‘slopestyle’, and had an Ellsworth Moment before that.

– Mac/PC, not really fussed. My GF has a mac, but I use a PC at work. Mac I guess as they never seem to be slow like my PC at work??!?

– Religion….. no idea, agnostic I guess!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Quick hello from a new member’ is closed to new replies.