Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Pure Gym – what's the catch?
  • thepurist

Got one of these opening up nearby – looks like it’s a monthly flat rate for membership, no contract, no cancellation fees etc. Is it really that simple or is there something I’m missing? I only intend to join for a couple of months and it looks like it would work out cheaper than the local sports centre.

yorkshire89
    Free Member

Just joined up myself, can’t complain for £10 a month! I’ve not found the catch yet, you can cancel at anytime (although they may want 3 months notice).

thepurist

£10??? It’s £12.99 darn sarf!!! I’m outraged! 😉

yorkshire89
    Free Member

Thats just an early bird offer since its new, I think it goes upto £14.99 soon! 😮

thepurist

£14.99??? This one goes up to £22.99!!! I’m doubly outraged! 👿

cozz
    Free Member

£10 goes upto 17 up here after a year, but otherwise no catch

antennae
    Free Member

They don’t have any of the fancy dan stuff like sauna and pool, but if it’s a standard gym you need, thumbs up.

Really easy to sign up (and cancel) online as well, no arsing about with contracts.

mactheknife

No catch as far as I am aware, great gym for the price, plus you can drop it down too a fiver a month to freeze you membership of you are not going to use it for a while. Equipment is good. what more can you ask for?

fd3chris
    Free Member

I used my one in MK for about about 2 months and I thought it was good value but the weight training stations, as in particularly the shoulder press very poor to work with and the free weight area always very very busy and I hate waiting on equipment. If your going for aerobic training though it really is a bargain I think.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Pure Gym – what's the catch?’ is closed to new replies.