Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA Warning: Stick with what you know (McDonalds breakfast content)
  • binners

For those of you, especially the ones with raging hangovers, who in a moment of indecision, or (further) weakness, are tempted to forgo the mysteriously seductive, yet filthy, wrong, slightly shameful, it’ll-be-fine-as-log-as-no-one-sees-me appeal of the double sausage and egg McMuffin…. for one of these…..

Just don’t! My day has now started tinged with ketchup-smothered disappointment. I should have known better than to fall for the briefly available charms of something ciabatta-related for breakfast, and stuck with the solid, dependable artery-hardening bullet of salt and saturated fat we all know and love.

I’ve been a fool! Learn from my mistakes and avoid Golden Arches breakfast-related disappointment 😳

z1ppy

😯 didn’t they change it so they now serve burgers all day?
    Why would you deviate from a Big Mac? (I eat there once every 2 years but love the Big mac’s & fries.. ok and maybe a cheese burger too)

GolfChick
    Free Member

Bacon and Mc Donalds when combined at breakfast are a death warrant to any meal, the only thing on par with the sausage and egg mc muffin is the sausage, egg and cheese bagel! No matter what you choose it must always be followed by pancakes and syrup!

jon1973
    Free Member

You should have complained in the style of Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

footflaps

Every time I go to McD or BK (mainly airports) I experience profound disappointment, they promise so much and deliver cardboard flavour food…..

benp1

Great. Thanks.

I now fancy a double sausage and egg mcmuffin with a hash brown on the side

scaled
    Free Member

New guy in the office offered to go to the golden arches for breakfast.

I directed him to the new york deli and much toast, sausage, bacon and cheese goodness was delivered soon after.

He was sweating by the time he’d finished it 😀

BigDummy
    Free Member

Yep. McDonalds “bacon” is more-or-less like when you get bacon at the buffet breakfast at your hotel, and are eating it and thinking “this. is. not. correct”, when your early-morning brain realises that you’re in Malaysia or Morocco or somewhere and it’s halal bacon, made with genuine turkey.

binners

You’ve clearly never had a hangover and gone for a double sausage and egg Mcmuffin then footflaps. Depending on the ferocity of the hangover, it can be almost a spiritual epiphany!

Just look at it, for gods sake….

What hangover could survive that?!

I don’t know what I was thinking! 😳

cp

thanks, I now need a bacon buttie. albeit from the corner shop not from mcd.

footflaps

You’ve clearly never had a hangover and gone for a double sausage and egg Mcmuffin then footflaps.

It’s a fair cop….

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Yep. McDonalds “bacon” is more-or-less like when you get bacon at the buffet breakfast at your hotel, and are eating it and thinking “this. is. not. correct”, when your early-morning brain realises that you’re in Malaysia or Morocco or somewhere and it’s halal bacon, made with genuine turkey.

Or that weird micro thin sliced ‘hotel’ bacon that snaps when a light breeze passes. It’s kind of a bit like bacon, but also nothing like it.

stumpy01

binners – Member

You’ve clearly never had a hangover and gone for a double sausage and egg Mcmuffin then footflaps. Depending on the ferocity of the hangover, it can be almost a spiritual epiphany!

Just look at it, for gods sake….

While I agree with the sentiment, they never actually look like that! Would be awesome if they did though!

And…..when you get a properly piping hot hash brown….mmmmmm, now that is a moment to savour!!

What are your opinions on a breakfast wrap? I still can’t decide whether they are genius or the work of the Devil! And even though they contain a hash brown, I still have to order an additional one to chomp on in quiet satisfaction……..

ads678

What are your opinions on a breakfast wrap? I still can’t decide whether they are genius or the work of the Devil! And even though they contain a hash brown, I still have to order an additional one to chomp on in quiet satisfaction……..

Good for if you’re driving, otherwise no.

Personally though it’s butty shops sandwiches all the way for me though, I can’t get on with maccy D’s breakfasts.

Bacon Egg Mushroom and BROWN sauce!!

fasthaggis

OP
    What were you thinking man ?
    I cannot begin to describe my disappointment in you 😉

For those with raging hangovers,the answer is all under one roof.
    Fat,Meat,Sugar and Caffeine ( in any order )

One of these^^

Followed by ..

Finished off with..

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

It’s all in the timing – arrive at arches just before “change-over”, to settle your aching stomach and “pave the way” eat double sausage-egg-Mucky-Muffin + coffee of your choice, then by the time you’ve finished change-over has occurred and the route is clear for a BigMac

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA Warning: Stick with what you know (McDonalds breakfast content)’ is closed to new replies.