Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • PSA: Victoria Pendleton poses in FHM
  • orena45

Some sample pics on Bike Radar – http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/victoria-pendleton-poses-for-fhm-21780

Would post the pics, but don’t want to risk getting banned lol!

Very nice 😉

mk1fan
    Free Member

natch

tails
    Free Member

wowzers!!!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Yummy!

jimmy

booooooo too good for FHM

theflatboy
    Free Member
    orena45

ah, did do a search first but obviously missed it – thought it was strange that no STWer had picked up on it!

Still…another chance to enjoy 🙂

wors

uurgh give over.

emac65
    Free Member

Saw her on tv the other week & she looked rather rough around the boat race.Then again I aint no Tom Cruise 😕

ed80
    Free Member

Rough around the ‘boat race’?
    I haven’t heard it called that before, did it need a trim?

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Doesn’t she front up a kids TV programme too – Nina and the Neurons?

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

She’s not bad but it’s cabin fever that’s making her so attractive to some on here. She may well be better looking than some females you’ve seen riding bikes around (not all I hasten to add!) but just ‘cos she rides a bike well and is reasonable looking doesn’t make her the hottest thing on 2 (well toned) legs.

aviemoron
    Free Member

Lovely.

househusband

Well… I have (for the first time in several years) bought FHM on the strength of knowing that she’s in it.

billybob
    Free Member

Wonder if they did much retouching on her.

househusband

Wonder if they did much retouching on her.

Photoshopped to death, now I’ve taken a look at the mag…

theflatboy
    Free Member

just ‘cos she rides a bike well and is reasonable looking doesn’t make her the hottest thing on 2 (well toned) legs.

i don’t think many people would dispute that. her being nice to look at and shithot on a bike is a winning combo, though.

🙂

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Giggity, giggity, goo.

I hear she snores in bed though.

Daffy

If she’s in bed with me the last thing we’ll be doing is sleeping…

PikeBN14
    Free Member

Yeah, she does 🙄

BoardinBob

She’s got skin like porridge and you could rent her forehead out for advertising space 😕

RepacK
    Free Member

Giggity..

ferrit
    Free Member

That’s a fivehead!

And she looks like she’s been dooking for fritters.

Our survey said….

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

either she’s not been training for a while or those aren’t her legs?

njee20
    Free Member

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t quite like the secretary type look going on here:

caledonia
    Free Member

Shall I just post up the majority of my Photobucket collection (she’s got her own folder !)

😳

samuri
    Free Member

She’s not bad but it’s cabin fever that’s making her so attractive to some on here.

I have to tell someone……

I was out for a ride today and I passed this couple pushing their bikes up the hill. They both smiled at me but the girl was the most amazing looking woman. I simply gawped at her as I shot past. She was beautiful, proper jaw droppingly stunning. And she was on her bike (OK, pushing it).

I’m waiting for her to post a thread shortly… ‘Who was that amazing looking guy who rode past us like a GOD up rivington today? Please pass me your phone number so we can have some good times…love XXX’

Do you think I’ll be waiting long?

waihiboy
    Free Member

she needs a few pies down her….

rOcKeTdOg

when is she marrying peter andre and having her tits enhanced then?

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

Having once, a long time ago, met the woman in question I feel I have to say…the pictures don’t do justice!

Anyway, I bought FHM, I read the article and looked at the pretty pictures and then…well…something odd happened. Vicky got to where she is by being an outstanding athlete and I admire her immensely for it. Somehow…perving over her in FHM then seemed wrong…does anyone else think anything similar? Or is this just me being over-sensitive?

wors

Amazingly beautiful lady around rivington you say?

SaboteurCherie
    Free Member

lol @ roadie_in_denial – the pics don’t do her justice and you were perving?

Looking at Boardingbob’s pic I see some similarities in her and someones sister. Same nose, hair, complexion, etc.

Interesting.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Victoria Pendleton poses in FHM’ is closed to new replies.