Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PSA: SLX Shifters Pair £36 at Evans
  • defaultslipper
    Free Member

Seems like a good deal (or at least matches the Germans). Pair of 9 speed SLX shifters before they become completely obsolete!

Even comes with cables (inners and outers). That makes it an absolute bargain, I’m sure they were £50 yesterday!?

And if that is the only thing you buy at Evans, you can even get a £2 bottle for free with your order, which is obviously what will tempt you to get the card out 😆

Now if only someone could share the karma love with an amazing deal on a 140-150mm fork with a 20mm axle, please…

KidCragg
    Free Member

Link? I can’t find em

defaultslipper
    Free Member

I can’t see it anymore- just checked my receipt and its on there! I will wait to see if it was a website glitch. sorry!

dazz
    Free Member

any news?

defaultslipper
    Free Member

Got my dispatch order tonight for the other bits but the shifters havnt been dispatched. No email or phone call to say they are not in stock but the link to the shifters page says they are now discontinued.

Order had said they were in stock, but my guess is I will get a sorry email. May have to go for the saint shifters at £70 a set, but will be looking to get a discount as there would have been a £10 off if i had spent over £100 which I would have done with them included. This was my first order with them so not sure what they usually do if out of stock?

Why have shimano made their 9 speed stuff obsolete? It’s stupid, I’m not spending hundreds of pounds for the luxury of one more sprocket that I don’t want!

macb
    Free Member

I don’t know if this is acceptable on here but I can offer you the same shifters, boxed and seals unbroken, for £38 posted. I have them on the classifieds at £40 at the moment. Or if you’re anywhere near Farnborough in Hants you can collect for £35.

My e-mail is in my profile

defaultslipper
    Free Member

Just called them and they are out of stock, so got offered the saints for a little bit more 😀

Great service so far from Evans, hopefully they will be with me by the weekend!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PSA: SLX Shifters Pair £36 at Evans’ is closed to new replies.