• This topic has 43 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by sv.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • psa – RS reverb at rosebikes
  • padrc66
    Free Member

£137 at rosebikes, 30.9 or 31.6, looks like 2011 but apart from hose seems similar to 2012? just ordered one!

sambob
    Free Member

DAMMIT! ordered some new brakes I didn’t really need about 2 weeks ago. Should have bought a Reverb.

wwaswas

Tempted to buy a frame one of these would fit 😉

stevede
    Free Member

Great psa padrc66 – does anyone know if Fishers will warranty it if i bought from Rose?

honourablegeorge

Rose do a very good (freepost) warranty service, I’d have no worries about that at all.

What was the main issue with the 2011 reverb? That it needed a bleed out of the box?

Matt24k
    Free Member

The Reverbs that were actually made in 2011 have far less problems than those manufactured in late 2010. There is a manufactured date on the end of the box. Three of us have post Feb 2011 Reverbs and have had none of the problems I have heard about. All three were just bolted on and no bleeding required even when the hose was shortened.
    That is an amazingly cheap deal. I paid 170 from Hibike.de and thought I did well. The exchange rate is helping though.

Matt24k
    Free Member

Yes as expected it’s the 2011 model not the 2012 but what a deal.
    Here’s the link for the lazy people
    http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/article/rock-shox-reverb/aid:488327
    It gives the option of 30.9 or 31.6 but no choice of length you can get either 380mm or 420mm. I suppose at that price you get what you are given.

nmdbase
    Free Member

Muchos thanks 🙂

nmdbase
    Free Member

jfeb
    Free Member

Thanks! I couldn’t resist

seanodav
    Free Member

It’s the 420 model i think by reading the description, doesnt mention the shorter one
    Thanks im now skint 😀

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Its 420 only stated in the description.

DickBarton

Rs warranty is worldwide so won’t matter which country you bought it from…Fishers will do the warranty work if it is needed. If it isn’t warranty work then they will charge you the price it would cost if the post was bought in uk.

godzilla
    Free Member

If you go on Facebook hit the like button you get a voucher for 10 euro off! WHINNING!
    Cheers!

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Bugger, by the time I got through the checkout process it disappeared from my basket and said there were no 30.9s left. 😥

On the positive side it saved me a load of money. 😕

Taff
    Free Member

Never looked at Rose BIkes before. Jesus those XT brakes are cheap!

ltheisinger
    Free Member

This has been a very expensive week and that didn’t help! On the up side that’s a new seatpost for my new frame 😀

xcentric
    Free Member

hmmm got a 2012 on reorder for £200 – but no delivery date….. considering a change, is it worth it?

legend
    Free Member

30.9s now out of stock 😥

alfabus
    Free Member

excellent 🙂

I had been putting off ordering one of them for my covert, but at that price I can’t resist. £10 off too (despite the facebook voucher saying €10)

Dave

edit: mine was a 31.6, the 30.9s were out of stock

honourablegeorge

30.9 show in stock for me right now

heavy_rat
    Free Member

does the 420mm measurement include the 125mm of extended seatpost?

Andy

phew – glad the 30.9s are oot of stock! 😀

honourablegeorge

30.9 in stock at the German site

http://www.roseversand.com/product/detail/aid:488329

legend
    Free Member

aarrrrgghhhh every time it goes into English it deletes my basket!!! And if I end up on the .co.uk site that’s when the 30.9s are out – ragin!!

Even just got my card details in before it kicked me onto the .co.uk site again – wtf??

honourablegeorge

Same happening with the 31.6 now for me (I’m in Ireland). Oh well.

heavy_rat
    Free Member

sold out in both sizes 😥

legend
    Free Member

both now out in the UK……. my first order from Rose hasn’t exactly worked out so well 🙁

superfli
    Free Member

damn, too slow! German site says in stock, and I put in basket, but then when I pay, it shows nothing in basket 🙁

bol

My Internet connection failed at the crucial moment. Arse. Didn’t need the bloody thing anyway.

legend
    Free Member

yeah that’s what was happening to me, I guess they only ship to the UK from the UK these days??

seanodav
    Free Member

Has anyone else had an email saying they are sold out and cant send the order that was placed?
    My order went through long before they sold out. Not happy 👿

padrc66
    Free Member

post arrived today, in original box with bleed kit, etc. manufacturing date 2011 wk 23 so hopefully should be a good’un!

astormatt
    Free Member

Mine arrived too, with a free gift. Shame I have to wait at least another 4 weeks for my new bike to come before using it.

stevede
    Free Member

Haven’t had an email yet to say they can’t fulfil the order i placed friday(when in stock) but it’s not been despatched yet so i’m not hopeful, glad you have yours though, bloody bargain.

seanodav
    Free Member

@ stevede, i got an email on saturday so looking good for you!

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Oops 😕

Rik
    Free Member

No they don’t – link please

Blower
    Free Member

got marn today, works outa the box ok.

dunno what the red plug and bolt is for with it?

si-wilson
    Free Member

Great price,even for a 2011 model. How UK shops can cope with that I don’t know! 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘psa – RS reverb at rosebikes’ is closed to new replies.