Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA- Rapha+Paul Smith cheap
  • flamejob
    Free Member

I was surveying a shop yesterday at Bicester Village and popped into the Paul Smith shop. Blow me down; they have a bunch of Rapha stuff in there.

I had always lusted after one of those £225 rain jackets with the asymmetric zip but thought the price was a bit steep, but I got one for £120. They also have some shirts, tshirts, caps, gloves and scarves.

I bought a bunch; credit card not happy!

The girl who served me asked me for my number so she could let me know when more comes in from the other shops.

rOcKeTdOg

The girl who served me asked me for my number

i believed you up to this point, too much cheese before bedtime?

reggiegasket
    Free Member

You’ll soon tire of the asymmetric zip…

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

You’ll soon tire of the asymmetric zip…

Why is that?

jota180
    Free Member

I had always lusted after one of those £225 rain jackets with the asymmetric zip but thought the price was a bit steep, but I got one for £120.

It was £90 at the one in York on Friday, still twice what it’s worth IMO
    They had loads of other stuff that was equally discounted – I’d need to see another 50% off before I’ bite, it’s obviously not selling well

scruff
    Free Member

Poncy rubbish.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

cos if you unzip it a bit to get some air in you end up with great big flap flapping about

silly design

flamejob
    Free Member

Scruff by name, scruff by nature. 😉

I only wear this stuff riding round town really.

thats_not_my_name
    Free Member

Had some Rapha stuff in the Paul Smith shop at Gun Wharf Quays, Portsmouth a few weeks back. Still too expensive and I’d hate to get it muddy! 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA- Rapha+Paul Smith cheap’ is closed to new replies.