Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • PSA – Montane Prism Jacket £55 inc postage
  • BlindMelon
    Free Member
    AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

need a referral code dude, fancy emailing me one? please a lot

druidh
    Free Member
    BlindMelon
    Free Member

Just sign up you shouldn’t need a code

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

yep i was being a fanny! if only it wasnt in boring black i would have one, nice price though

carlphillips
    Free Member

my bestest jacket…buy one if you dont have one

druidh
    Free Member

Superb jacket. At that price, I’d buy another but I already have the LTD Black one…..

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

opinions on the atomic jacket? i already have a montane extreme smock and my norrona waterproof the zip has gone on it!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Mine gets worn more than any other jacket.

matt_outandabout

Tis a good deal indeed that.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Hmm seems I may have to buy one…. DruidH, i’ve used that referral code so whoever that is should get the £5 referral ! Thanks! 😀

ChrisS
    Free Member

How warm is it, too much for cycling in unless its sub zero?

druidh
    Free Member

Pretty much. I wore mine up in Coire an t-Sneachda in the Cairngorms earlier this week, but that’s an exception. I actually bought mine as a spare/emergency layer to go in my pack in the event of any mechanicals/accidents but it’s too bloody good to be stashed away all the time!

cynic-al
    Free Member

It’s fine for a flat/easy/short pedal on cold days, but no more.

martinxyz
    Free Member

Does it have ‘limited edition’ printed on the sleeve?

martinxyz
    Free Member

Ahh,the ltd to raise 50k for mountain rescue england and wales was released in march 2010.

druidh
    Free Member

martin – I got one of those LTD jackets from Montanes own website. It looks like they’ve handed them all over to SportPursuit now. I wonder if MR still get a cut?

martinxyz
    Free Member

Hopefully.It would be nice if it was for Torridon mtn rescue :OD but as long as something was going somewhere other than the norm then that’s good enough for me. Black with the red zip is just like the Marmot one I have had for the past few years though :O/

“check him out.. he still has that same jacket on from 2009” Och,who cares!

druidh
    Free Member

Nah – it was MR England and Wales.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

I went onto the Montane site to buy the MR jacket at £80 and the shop link had vanished. Montane directed me to the Sport Pursuit clearance. Not sure if MR still get a cut.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Montane have confirmed that MR will still receive a donation on the stuff sold via Sport Pursuit

passtherizla
    Free Member

I’ve got a couple of these, excellent they are too.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Montane Prism Jacket £55 inc postage’ is closed to new replies.