Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)
  • PSA Masterchef The Professionals
  • eth3er
    Free Member

A bit late but in your time machines to the Iplayer you go.
    That voice!

eth3er
    Free Member

Surely this programme has some fans on here.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Cooking dun’t get tuffer dan dis 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

Watching Michel Roux Jr talk is hypnotic and my other half squirms delightedly and giggles and blushes every time Gregg Wallace speaks..

what’s not to like..?

foxyrider
    Free Member

But I can’t stand that Monica Galetti woman 🙁

yunki
    Free Member

Is she michels tough mean sous bitch..?

I like her..

bighendo
    Free Member

another Mahoooosive fan here
    even though i eat like homer simpson
    and prefer substantial food and substantial portions

foxyrider
    Free Member

eth3er
    Free Member

There seem to be lots of platitudes floating about tonight. Some painful nonsense too “I’ve got lots of self belief in myself”, that made me laugh. Masterchef school of tautology.

foxyrider
    Free Member

and a wealth of arrogance 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Krrrist! If my wife liked the slimey turd that is Greg Wallace I’d leave her tomorrow! no make that yesterday!

russjp
    Free Member

Haha, I’m Gregs postman 😆

foxyrider
    Free Member

Not his milkman ? 😉 ooh err misses 😉

Northwind

“This is so unpleasant I want to make YOU eat it”. What a cow :mrgreen: She should be the judge for everything. “For the crime of murder, we find you guilty. Also your knifing technique was very unrefined and the way you disposed of the body was amateurish, if I was doing a murder you’d be the last person I’d call. Get out”

yunki
    Free Member

Krrrist! If my wife liked the slimey turd that is Greg Wallace I’d leave her tomorrow! no make that yesterday!

he enjoys his pud… she makes puds professionally with love and pride..

it’s a foodie thing I think..

he speaks very highly of you by the way…

yunki
    Free Member

now is it just me… or was tonights episode THE DEFINITIVE fairytale episode…?

amazing.. must have been totally scripted.. brilliant… I nearly wept

atlaz
    Free Member

Is it just me or does each food review go something like:

Michel – “Very tasty, the sauce is a bit too thick and you need better presentation but a good effort”
    Greg – “I LIKE FOOD” or “WHAT HE SAID, ONLY LOUDER”

Moonhead
    Free Member

This program is so funny…it’s the way they play such emotive music when they kick someone off and techno when they are cooking.
    I think it would be so much better if they actually did cook to a techno soundtrack and Michel Roux Jr was in the background on the decks.

theotherjonv

Michael Roux Jnr comes across so well. Finds something good in everyone’s efforts, and the way he dealt with the guy who screwed up his pudding was pure class, meant in a sincere way. Just makes the ranters like Ramsey look even shabbier.

But why do half the chefs look as if they are just in after a weekend’s drug and alcohol fuelled bender. The guy that was best tonight, 3 days stubble, bags under the eyes, but I’d have eaten his food!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Agreed theotherjonv, he is always very fair to the contestants. Makes all the other TV chefs look poor. I like Egg Wallace too, seems a decent chap.

palmer77
    Free Member

How many times do we have to have blinking techno mixed in with chopping vegetables! Ok, it get it, you can do a bit bit of editing, get another trick!!!

palmer77
    Free Member

Scallops in the fridge waiting for Friday…

warton
    Free Member

But why do half the chefs look as if they are just in after a weekend’s drug and alcohol fuelled bender.

Because they’re chefs, they’ve probably just been on a weekend’s drug and alcohol fuelled bender…

tiggs121
    Free Member

Who was the female guest diner?

BigJohn

Tracey MacLeod. She’s a restaurant critic for the Independent Magazine. She looked lovely last night – but her photos in her column make her look a right old boiler.

llama

Monica Galetti: ‘it tastes so bad I’m going to make you eat it’

har har

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

+1

she’s a big M.R. Jnr fan though, he comes across as a class act

atlaz
    Free Member

I think that’s because he IS a class act. Doesn’t see the need to shout and rant at people to impress them. Fairly sure he’s as hard as nails if you cross him but doesn’t need to show it.

eth3er
    Free Member

Poor kid with the dessert, he came across an overconfident rooster at the beginning. I felt for him though when everything started going wrong, he looked distraught.

stumpy01

Boo Hoo…….I dropped my pudding. Must be an awful feeling, but quite funny to watch. Worst thing I’ve dropped in the kitchen was a Tesco chicken & mushroom pie.

Baker’s dozen, anyone??

chakaping
    Free Member

Roux is model gentleman.

Have been a big fan of this show in the past, but the sameyness and frequency of episodes burned me out on it in the end.

eth3er
    Free Member

Does anybody know when the semifinals start?

geetee1972
    Free Member

Anyone else rooting for Claire?

eth3er
    Free Member

I am. She seems to genuinely enjoy what she does, I can see her winning.

Tiger6791

Master Gurn

jimster
    Free Member

I can see either of the girls winning it, or the lad with 3 day’s growth, bags under the eyes and sweaty hair seasoning the dish as he cooks. 😯

geetee1972
    Free Member

Jimster that Geordie lad is a star but he does look like he’s got a coke habit that’s got well out of hand!

jimster
    Free Member

I didn’t realise Mick Hucknall had a Michelin star or two!!

dazzlingboy

Gripped by it too – only thing on telly worth watching at the mo.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Jimster that Geordie lad is a star but he does look like he’s got a coke habit that’s got well out of hand!

LOL – yeh he is rough looking – I call him “gange man”

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘PSA Masterchef The Professionals’ is closed to new replies.