• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA – Harry Brown, 10pm Ch5
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Cracking film

Well worth a watch if you haven’t seen it before

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Excellent film.

chipster

Cheers, I’ll have a look at that.

spacemonkey

Eh? It’s complete sh1te. I enjoy a bit of the Caine from time to time but this has to be one of his worst endeavours.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Eh? It’s complete sh1te. I enjoy a bit of the Caine from time to time but this has to be one of his worst endeavours.

You forgot 3 letters off the end of that.
    IMO.

ourmaninthenorth

It was like The Equaliser for caahncil types.

rocket
    Free Member

Wasn’t expecting it to be as formulaic as it was after all the positive reviews I’d heard. Having said that, it was still pretty compelling.

pondo

You forgot 3 letters off the end of that.
    IMO.

That’s ironic, so did you. 🙂 I didn’t think it was anything better than pretty average.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Hey your’e right. I’ll start again…

Excellent film IMO. 😉

Couldn’t see anything wrong with the way Caine played Harry TBH. & I like a bit of vigilante-ness, especially when It’s scum that get their comeuppance!
    IMO that is.

jimjam
    Free Member

I got about half way through, up to the point where he shot the heroin addict/drug dealer/gun dealers. It all seemed a bit grotty and exploitative. A less fun remake of Death Wish 3. It also committed one of my pet film hates – obvious cgi blood.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Oh bugger, I missed this. I’ve watched about a third of it when the recording of it I had ended. Damn damn damn.

DezB
    Free Member

It’s ok the first time, but watching it again? Why would you?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Harry Brown, 10pm Ch5’ is closed to new replies.