Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • PSA: Giant dropper seatpost
  • xcentric
    Free Member

I know a few people on here have been waiting ages for one – am pretty sure there was at least one available in Swinnerton Cycles at Cannock Chase when I went in there yesterday….. it was just in the display case and I didn’t chat to them, so I’d suggest you phone before racing over there in case I was mistaken, but it may help…..

seanodav
    Free Member

I’ve just bought one from breeze bikes in amble, still to use it though so cant comment on it.

fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    Me and a mate bought one, cash in hand, yesterday for £150 each.
    looking forward to trying it out.
    Already have a Maverick which this will be replacing and a Reverb so the comparison will be interesting
    Cheers
    Steve

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    williams
    Free Member

Fatgit,

Can you post your thoughts on them both when you get a chance as im in the market for one but cant make my mind up which one either the Reverb or the Giant.

Cheers

Simon

LittleTones
    Free Member

Ordered one online from Je James for £144 last week, due to be delivered on Monday. Looking forward to playing with it. There are a few places offering these now, so will be interesting to see how they compare to the RS Reverb.

@LittleTones

How did you get if for that price from JE James?

I can only find it at £159.99

Seems a bargain at £144

I_Ache
    Free Member

Swinnertons have it online too. Pretty good price compared to other droppers although only 100mm but i guess you could put up with that for nearly half the price of a reverb.

http://www.bikechase.co.uk/index.php?p=232531

widge34
    Free Member

Cyclestore have them for £144. Do Giant only produce this post in a 30.9mm?

LittleTones
    Free Member

They had a 10% code 10PAC which was valid to Friday 27th. I wouldn’t have mentioned the price,but I thought the code was valid till the end of Jan……..sorry.
    30.9mm only.

mtbmaff
    Free Member

Back on Track in Malvern had a couple in the cabinet last weekend, don’t know what size.
    Nice shop got a fair amount of winter clothing by Endura and Pearl Izumi in the sale.

seanodav
    Free Member

They only come in 30.9 size as far as im aware

fatgit
    Free Member

@williams
    Would have done but had a bad fall yesterday so wont be riding for a few weeks I am afraid.
    Sorry
    Steve

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Giant dropper seatpost’ is closed to new replies.