Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA: Free food
  • scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Healthy, tasty snacks delivered to your work – http://www.graze.com

Quote code 5P62CNM and the first and third boxes will be free – the second will be half price. You can always cancel afterwards.

The korean chilli rice crackers in there are amazing so I thought some of you lot might want some freebies.

iDave
    Free Member

“The korean chilli rice crackers in there are amazing so I thought I’d like a discount on mine some of you lot might want some freebies.” 😉

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

😳

Cooroo
    Free Member

Free Food – Yeadon is full of blackberries for anyone who fancies picking them.

onandon
    Free Member

I’ve signed up. looks like some nice stuff for a good price.
    1st and 6th box free with that code.

If the 1st free box is crap I can always cancel.

mrmo
    Free Member

talking of free food, Bilberries, was up in Chester last week and came back over the horseshoe pass and despite looking could find none, this week i am in Devon and despite looking today around Watersmeet i can find none? I can find the bushes but no fruit?

Is it a bad season, am i late, am i looking in the wrong places?

iain1775
    Free Member

My wife signed up to graze a year or so go and shortly after cancelled (or thought she had) make sure you physically cancel any direct debit with your bank too
    They also now send us a load of junk, personally I wouldn’t recommend them as a company no matter how good the rabbit food is

Drac

Is it a bad season, am i late, am i looking in the wrong places?

Been some cracking crops around here but it’s well late in the season now.

sturmey
    Free Member

Cooroo ive got my eyes on a full pear tree down warm lane problem is they are in someones front garden, if they don’t pick em soon im knocking on the door.

midlifecrashes

Not quite free since I paid a couple of quid for the saplings, but the apples and plums have had a cracking year. Wild strawberries have self seeded the rockery in the front, and the blackberries have been the best I’ve ever seen them. Yummy. Sweet chestnut picking at the weekend too.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Graze – overpriced nuts for those too lazy to buy the different stuff from a health food shop.

Or go to MacDonald’s.

allthegear
    Free Member

Whoa – Cooroo – that’s a blast from the past – I grew up in Yeadon, on Victoria Avenue!!

Where are the blackberries??

Rachel

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Free food’ is closed to new replies.