Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA:- F1 race coverage, BBC1 & BBC2…
  • Tracker1972
    Free Member

Only noticed the slight oddity at the end of qualifying when it said that the race was on BBC 1 and BBC2.
    "ooo" thought I "two versions of coverage?" so I looked.
    No, after 2 hours on BBC1 it is swapping to BBC2! Just so BBC1 can go to some religious thing (that I won't type as I can't spell it).
    Why they didn't bung religion on BBC2, or F1 on BBC2 and just keep the F1 in one program is I am sure down to the prestige of BBC1 or something but if you are recording it, make sure you don't just get the first half…

PJM1974
    Free Member

Probably the same reason why the BBC insists on showing Bowls, Snooker, Darts and endless reality text vote television.

The fact that the BBC has F1 once again is a welcome relief.

rOcKeTdOg

oh no!, it's going to be a real chore to press the button to change channels and get a child to show you how to used the TV recorder!. now, who do i complain to? 😉

pinches
    Free Member

or, just watch the whole thing on freeview 301

Talkemada
    Free Member

This sort of thing is precisely why the BBC are banned in Zimbabwe. 18 channels, yet they still can't do a simple thing properly. Why not just have it on one channel? Is that really too much to ask?

I blame that bloody Alan Yentob. I bet it's his fault.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member
    oh no!, it's going to be a real chore to press the button to change channels and get a child to show you how to used the TV recorder!. now, who do i complain to?

I think the OP was trying to help people avoid the mistake he very nearly made himself, you know, if you aren't up and in front of the tv at that time for some reason. Not sure they suggested it was a difficult thing to do, just unlikely to happen if you don't actually know.

Fairly sure that is what they meant anyway…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA:- F1 race coverage, BBC1 & BBC2…’ is closed to new replies.