Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA Detectorists Tonight!
  • dalesjoe
    Free Member

That’s my new years eve sorted. The whole series 3 of the detectorists starting at 2200 on bbc4 tonight!

Poopscoop

A bump for the others on here.

Great series. 🙂

goldfish24

Hope this means it’ll be back on iPlayer (out tonight)

Watched season 1 & 2 on Netflix in reaction to seeing the trailers for season 3 on the beeb. But now season 3 is falling off iPlayer and isn’t yet on Netflix. I’m in a streaming hole!

Klunk
    Free Member

think I’m glad it’s the last in a way, it will go down as classic along with others with short runs like of faulty towers (2) the good life (4 should have called it after 3) , The Likely Lads (3), the Office (2), The Young ones (2) Yes Minister(3)

sadexpunk

Hope this means it’ll be back on iPlayer (out tonight)

Watched season 1 & 2 on Netflix in reaction to seeing the trailers for season 3 on the beeb. But now season 3 is falling off iPlayer and isn’t yet on Netflix. I’m in a streaming hole!
    had the same conversation an hour ago after just finishing series 2 and looking for series 3.

dalesjoe
    Free Member

If you want a bit more for your Toby Jones fix, check out the film “Marvelous”. Watched it again yesterday, really good film. One of my favourites.

Pook

+1 for Marvellous. Magnificent piece of telly

Onzadog
    Free Member

Shame I’ll never stay up until 1am.

Please keep the noise down out there folks, some of us are trying to sleep.

sadexpunk

solved the problem with dailymotion website and chromecast, blitzed series 3. excellent tv.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA Detectorists Tonight!’ is closed to new replies.