Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA – Britain by Bike BBC2
  • Chew
    Free Member

Cycle touring

DrP

Father in law just said it should be called “Dyke on a bike….” as she has a standard crossbar!

Oh dear!

DrP

rOcKeTdOg

this the Claire Balding thing?, i know she’s riding the original bike but they should have given her one that actually fits!

Kevevs
    Free Member

dull.

boblo
    Free Member

Yup it’s shite. She puffs and pants into shot, drops the bike on the ground then puffs and pants out of shot pushing too big a gear.

Garry_Lager

Could they not have got a decent bird to do it ffs. Face like a smacked aris that woman.

noteeth
    Free Member

Alice Roberts would have been a good choice…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Oh dear, on so many levels.

Losers.

Reluctant
    Free Member

Well, i liked it. Not because of Claire Balding or the bike or whatever, but because I know that bit of North Devon like the back of my hand. There’s no scenery like that in Berkshire – that’s for sure!

beamers

I know that area well. I was hugely disappointed that Balding didn’t ride out of Lynmouth. In fact I bet she didn’t ride any further than we saw her riding in the programme.

stevew
    Free Member

Imagine this with Julia Bradbury as host, now your talking….

I’ll have my cheque now thanks Beeb.

souldrummer
    Free Member

Never mind all of that…£3 to put a bike on the lift!!!!! Is it me or does that seem very expensive?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Garry_Lager – Member

Could they not have got a decent bird to do it ffs. Face like a smacked aris that woman.

Bet your beutiful as well.

I like Claire Balding. Enthusiastic and reasonably knowledgeable. Good TV presenter.

Sandwich

The series was very good (if it’s a repeat). I thought she brought the right amount of enthusiasm to the show as she’s not known as a cyclist. Probably just right to encourage the less than svelte/keen onto bikes unlike us racing snakes!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Britain by Bike BBC2’ is closed to new replies.