Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Protective case for GF1 +20mm sized camera?
  • Shackleton

Wanting a case to carry my GF1 + pancake lens on the outside of my bag for fast access on the bike.

I’m having real trouble finding a case that would offer some kind of realistic protection from either a tumble or splashes, etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

P

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’m surprised, it’s not an unusual size, and there are tons of types of cases around.

doug_basqueMTB.com

I’ve got a LowePro 60AW. It’s perfect. Clips on my rucksac strap and is really unobtrusive there. It’s quite padded.

JPcapel
    Free Member

As per Doug, I have the same camera (albeit the GF3 now).
    I also use the LowePro 60AW, its a slight squeeze but does work and is well padded. I then put mine inside my camelbak.
    Just in passing, I have the new powered zoom lens, which starts off as small as the 20mm or 14mm pancake, but then extends once the power is switched on – is excellent, is their new X-type lens series, really recommended as keeps small dimensions of camera intact.
    here is link:
    http://panasonic.net/avc/lumix/popup/pressrelease/x_lens.html

DrP

Ooh – I like that power zoom! Pricey??

DrP

cynic-al
    Free Member

A bargin at £270+

DrP

eek….
    Got exams and holiday to pay for first (plus already have the 20mm pancake and the standard 14-45…)

DrP

Shackleton

I’d seen the AW60 on the web but the dimensions looked to be on the snug side. Will take a wander to a shop tomorrow to try.

14-42 powerzoom should be arriving any day now!

Cheers for the help,

P

grum
    Free Member

This is what you want IMO – LC1 lens case

Dunno about with the powerzoom, is it much bigger? It’s snug with the 20mm pancake.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Protective case for GF1 +20mm sized camera?’ is closed to new replies.