Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Problems with Endura.
  • zaskar
    Free Member

My Endura Jersey pockets stiching falling apart and I have only used it a few times.

My stealth Jacket has been nice.

My Altura gloves have fell apart in 2 weeks. The lycra shorts have been good but coming away at the pad on one.

My Endura winter gloves are solid though.

I have a jersey from '03 Endura jobbie which I wish I could still fit lol as it is tough jersey -not like the poop they are selling.

I suggest keep your receips and contact Endura as they have good customer service normally.

woffle
    Free Member

2 pairs of shorts came apart at the seams in the last year, both in exactly the same places and within days of each other. Both pairs had been worn (exclusively for commuting – so from off-road abuse) and far short of how long I'd have expected them to last. The receipts were long gone otherwise they'd have been heading back to Endura.

I had a pair of long-fingered gloves from them last winter that also came apart at the seams.

The difficulty I had/have is that given they were all more than 3/4 months old it doesn't seem quite right to be sending them back. It's also a fair bit of hassle traipsing back to LBS / getting hold of customer services – either way I'd have had to buy replacements given I need them for my daily commute so it's not like I could send them off and happily wait weeks for replacements.

IN the end it just gets chalked down to experience and noted that Endura gear, in my experience, whilst well designed and comparatively reasonably priced doesn't last very long. I won't be buying any of their gear again.

zaskar
    Free Member

Well it should last a year min.

Give them a ring regardless of receipt-I did with my Endura stealth jacket which was coming apart at the seam.

Never know.

I've used DHB for winter gear and it's been tough as nails for last 3 yrs!

nbt

I would second talking to Endura direct, I had a problem with some struff – sent it off on friday (missed the last post so it wasn;t collected till saturday morning), the replacement was with me by wednesday

DaveGr
    Free Member

Bought some bib shorts and they had been stiched together wrong so that one side was 2" higher than the other !!! Put them on, knew something was wrong but didn't spot it for a while. Find their sizing inconsistent as well.

bowglie

I've got quite a bit of Endura kit (shorts, jersey, jakets, gloves) and I'd agree with the comments re:inconsistent sizing. The only item that I don't really get on with is their gloves, sizing is OK, but gel padding is badly placed.

IMO, the inconsistent quality seems to have co-incided with production moving to China.

simondbarnes

Hip – Member

I bought a pair Endura Spectrum glasses that come with a nice hard case… Problem is it's too blinkin small for them to fit in?!?

What? The glasses are sent to bike shops in the hard case, they easily fit.

eddie11
    Free Member

my experience of endura –

1. The usual one about sizing being all over the place between products. this can be resolved by buy from LBS after trying on but its annoying you cant buy online with any confidence

2. The finish of a lot of endura stuff is average to bad with loose threads etc. However, strangely it doesn't seem to affect the performance or durability in my experience – not sure what those threads were meant to join together but they are still there and still loose 3-5 years later yet the gloves, shorts and baggies are still going strong function wise.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Problems with Endura.’ is closed to new replies.