Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Problem Solvers MisMatch 1.2 adapter BR0393 I-Spec II SRAM
  • markoc1984

Anybody know where I can find one of these for shimano M8000 brakes and SRAM GX shifters. RH only.

I have found them on the Problem Solvers website but can’t find them in stock in the UK, only place is activesport.co.uk which has been warned about on STW so don’t want to risk it.

Or are there any other options for adapting M8000 brakes to SRAM shifters?

Any help appreciated. Thanks

markoc1984

Anyone?

Thanks

andysmiff1
    Free Member

SJS cycles are showing stock of the pairs coming in this week – £10 premium over a single clamp but depends how quick you want them vs how much you are prepared to pay!

Pair

Singles not showing until July….

RH single

A

benpinnick

If you’re struggling to find a PS clamp, the set up works best using a MMX Left clamp rather than joined in my opinion. Not as neat, but the best position for both brake and shifter. I would get an MMX L clamp, run that inside the lever and use the shifter on the ‘other’ hole to normal.

markoc1984

Thanks Ben, that looks like the best option, and half the price of the problem solvers option.

otsdr
    Free Member

Well, if you end up running them clamped, why not use the one that was supplied with the shifter (or ask for it from someone that didn’t use it)?

Looks like this: https://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/sram-clamp-kit-for-x0-x9-x7-10spd-trigger-shiny-black-1pc-id88734.html

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Problem Solvers MisMatch 1.2 adapter BR0393 I-Spec II SRAM’ is closed to new replies.