Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Printer ink cartridges EEEEEEKKK
  • trout
    Free Member

Got a HP printer and need more ink but cant get a mortgage for the damn cartridges

wheres the best place for reasonable prices or do I just bend over and be rodgered

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

which ones, for which printer? What’s your best price so far

trout
    Free Member

its some new fangled wireless thingy Photosmart c310a

uses 364 cartridges I want the xl versions £70ish for a full set .

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

oh yeah, 364 are steep. Amazon had some 364Xls at about £8 each

Cougar

They are priced at around the same cost per ml as you’d expect to pay for unicorn tears, I know. If it’s any consolation, the XL carts do last for ages.

There are sometimes alternatives but third party carts and refill systems can give “mixed” results.

trout
    Free Member

Cheers fellas the ones that came with the printer must have only had one tear in each .

just ordered a full set off amazon £60 delivered
    now to lock the printer from the kids

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

£60???

seems steep, did you use the associated sellers or amazon themselves?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Does your machine take the black photo cartridges?

trout
    Free Member

Yes 2 blacks in there and the colours

5AM
    Free Member

Troutie dealing in inks and toners is what I do for a living.

I can sell you a full set of 364 (after market rather than OEM,) for £15 delivered if you want.

The only thing is you need to take the chip off the old cartridge to put on to the new cartridge as our technical haven’t managed to “crack” the coding on this one just yet. (Won’t be a problem for a man of your talents, and instructions are provided.)

Just so you know that it’s not some tin-pot company I am working for our website is http://www.uninetimaging.com and we trade in over 50 countries.

I deal B2B normally but will help if I can.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

so, did this full set include the photo cartridges as well?

5AM
    Free Member

If you are asking me, the full set is 5 cartridges.

Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Photo Black.

simonlovell999
    Free Member

I need some 364 carts, found one place that was cheap –

http://www.southwestinks.co.uk/

Anybody used these before and why so cheap

vinnyeh

CISS is the answer. These people are well thought of.
    http://www.cityinkexpress.co.uk/ciss/hp/c310a/photosmart-series

cheeseburger
    Free Member

5AM – Member
    The only thing is you need to take the chip off the old cartridge to put on to the new cartridge as our technical haven’t managed to “crack” the coding on this one just yet. (Won’t be a problem for a man of your talents, and instructions are provided.)

Does this reset the stats that those cartridges have? Mine maintains the ink levels, and won’t let you print if it thinks the levels are low.
    (HP C4500)

UncleFred
    Free Member

7dayshop.com

5AM
    Free Member

The 364’s will work fine once the chip is changed, we’ve sold them by the 1000. Each machine has slightly different coding so they all work in different ways with regard to ink levels locking them out etc etc.

Laser is more my area if I’m honest, but happy to try and help out if I can.

molgrips
    Free Member

My Dad wondered why his pictures came out looking completely crap, until he switched to OEM ink rather than cheapo stuff.

No offence to 5am – his stuff might be much better 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’ve got the same printer and recently bought a full set of inks for just over £40. Bought from cartridge king on eBay. Proper hp cartridges.

allthepies
    Free Member

Everyone checks out the price of replacement ink before buying a new printer, don’t they ? 😕

Gary_M
    Free Member

I did and that’s why I bought the hp.

poppa
    Free Member

I managed to find some software online that lets you bypass the ‘your ink is too low so I wont let you print’ message.

Bloody printer wouldn’t let me print black and white, even though it was the yellow that had run out.

SamB
    Free Member

D0NK

They are priced at around the same cost per ml as you’d expect to pay for unicorn tears

and the cartridges that come with the printer are less than half full. We were bought a camera/printer bundle (despite me saying I didn’t want a printer, snapfish etc do it better and cheaper) the cartridges had enough ink for 3 photos! Three! Taking the piss there (canon iirc)

will1
    Free Member
    GasmanJim
    Free Member

I can recommend First Call Inks on Amazon.

Two full sets (2×6 cartridges) for my Epson Stylus PX700W were only £15 delivered. I’ve been using these for 12-18 months with absolutely no problems at all, even the ink level monitor facility works perfectly.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Printer ink cartridges EEEEEEKKK’ is closed to new replies.