Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Prevented break-in/robbery. Help needed.
  • Lifer
    Free Member

😆

Hairychested
    Free Member

No, he can’t be trolling, can he?

molgrips
    Free Member

Shib, stop being a git – you might have been able to shrug it off, but some folk aren’t so tough. You’re great, have a lollipop, but show some compassion.

bikeryder85
    Free Member

Shib, Hairy is doing exactly what he should do…he can’t be there 24-7 to protect his wife and child so removing them from the situation shows them that he takes their fears seriously and will do what it takes to protect them. I’m sure if he were there when the perp(perv?) came in, then he would have acted a little more aggressively but given the circumstances and the people involved, he is more than MTFU. Putting others above yourself and your foolish pride is what a real man does….maybe one day when you have a family of your own you’ll understand what that means…maybe.
    Best of luck to you Hairy…don’t let the little boy on here get under your skin, he’s only jealous…you’re doing the right thing man.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Went to see a place last night. Large, quiet, top standard and affordable. Will see what happens next.
    Meanwhile the landlord here has installed a permanent CCTV, changed the entry codes and have stuff changing locks in all the apartments. I’ll be talking to Garda later on today about what they’re going to do with the naughty man. My wife has calmed down, slept like a log too.
    Thanks for all your support, as ever 🙂

yossarian
    Free Member

Putting others above yourself and your foolish pride is what a real man does….

+1. It’s easy to dig your heals in and be a boner.

Decent amounts of sleep will make a massive difference to your outlook. Are you gong for another flat or a house this time HC?

Hairychested
    Free Member

A flat, I have no time to look after gardens, unsecured garages, sheds and roofs. I’ve found a development that’s blown me away with its standard, now I need to find a suitable flat within it.
    I’ve also fitted a completely different lock, got advice from my father-in-law (ex-SF copper and a freelance security expert nowadays). Surprisingly enough the landlord’s staff are fitting CCTV in all the communal areas right now, they’re making it a fortress.

konabunny
    Free Member

Hold on. This isn’t about Palestine again, is it?

o_0

Hairychested
    Free Member

Cheeky rabit pussy 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Prevented break-in/robbery. Help needed.’ is closed to new replies.