• This topic has 33 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Kit.
Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Pretty much speechless…..
  • grumm
    Free Member
    retro83
    Free Member

😯 😆

chvck
    Free Member

hahahhaha at several points during that my laptop nearly got covered in cereals.

MartynS

what the hell were you searching for to find THAT….

grumm
    Free Member

Jamaican doctors have warned of the dangers of daggering, after being presented with a forest of fractured penises over the last year.

According to reports, daggering appears to be either a bizarre sexual practice or a music and dance craze. Or possibly both at the same time, if these videos are any thing to go by.

Either way, the practice is threatening to undermine the manhood of the island nation.

The Sun reports that Doctors have seen a trebling of cases of broken penises in the last year, which they are attributing to rough intercourse. They warn the condition can result in permanent damage.

A doctor at Kingston Public Hospital told the paper that “During very rigorous intercourse the man can hit the woman’s pubic bone and sustain a fracture. There is a loud popping sound, excruciating pain and swelling.”

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/04/16/dagger_danger/

😯

chvck
    Free Member

I did not need to read that pre-9am!

CountZero

Eeeeeek! 😯

mos

I take it you've not seen "dutty wine" on channel aka then?
    That sort of carry on seems the norm for places that play dance hall music.

grumm
    Free Member

I like the use of the step-ladder at 3:16.

Seen dancing not too dissimilar before on other videos but less extreme and without the trippiness. 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

it has everything!

coffeeking
    Free Member

I feel a bit sick.

DezB
    Free Member

Intrigued. But don't dare look at work… 😐

DezB
    Free Member

"Mi deh a Chubby Dread memorial, rouna Southside and di selector seh mi mus hold har. So mi start dagger and she jus spin roun an bite mi. Mi bawl out fi di people dem hear mi. Di people dem seh mi mus hold on pan her, but she neva waan let mi go."

Is it a form of rape?

Junkyard
    Free Member

what dez said

enfht
    Free Member

I prefer his earlier work

grumm
    Free Member

Depends how fussy they might be at work – it's on youtube and not age-restricted, contains no nudity. Just lots of really bizarre trippy aggressively sexual dancing. 😛

fbk
    Free Member

I don't think I've ever felt so old 😯

Helios
    Free Member

"Possibly" not work safe?

You think?

llama

that is quality

69er
    Free Member

Jamaican doctors have warned of the dangers of daggering, after being presented with a forest of fractured penises over the last year.

I'm quite safe from the hazards of 'daggering'. Having a penis the size of an angry clitoris means it would just retract into my layer of subcutaneous fat. A blessing, now where's my step ladder….

DezB
    Free Member

Thanks for that image kona_ona.

grumm
    Free Member

"Possibly" not work safe?

You think?

Depends where you work. My job involves keeping abreast of the the latest musical trends. 🙂

AndyP
    Free Member

presented with a forest of fractured penises
    well at least I now know the correct collective noun for fractured penises

alpin
    Free Member

haha….. "this video is not available in your country" (germany)

bit odd daggerin, isn't it?

sitting here as a white european i get the impression the women have a low value of themselves.

and many of them have big fat arses. guess they need that to reduce the bruising.

yuk.

walla24
    Free Member

….what just happened….. 😯

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Wow!

TN
    Free Member

Ick. I feel dirty. And not in a good way…

SammySammSamm
    Free Member

YES!

jahwomble
    Free Member

If that renders you speechless, you must have led a very sheltered life I'd say 🙂

grumm
    Free Member

If that renders you speechless, you must have led a very sheltered life I'd say

I dread to imagine the kind of things you watch if you think that's not unusual.

scaredypants

Mi Lol 🙂

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Im off down da disco.. for some on da floor activity…

CountZero

There is a loud popping sound, excruciating pain and swelling.”

there's some as would pay good money for that… 😈

Kit
    Free Member

lol, saw a bit of that in the clubs in Jamaica when I was there a few years ago.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Pretty much speechless…..’ is closed to new replies.