Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Prescription side effects
  • Kuco

Why do I always read the side effects that medication can give, It almost puts me off taking the damn things 🙁

jon1973
    Free Member

slight headaches and possible death

Nibsy
    Free Member

After reading the side effects for Malarone (anti malarial) when working abroad, I think I may be better off risking malaria.

Kuco

Yea, it’s the possible suicidal tendencies that I found worrying 😉

jon1973
    Free Member

allthegear
    Free Member

Think yourself lucky – at least you’re not being prescribed something ‘off label’ so that the side effects descibed don’t even count, you just have to find out for yourself!!

Rachel

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Nibsy – DON’T take malarone at night – you won’t sleep. Take it in the mornings. I had some mad dreams on that stuff.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i am worried for you rachel if you starting getting irrational mood swings and angry for no reason how do you decide if it is succesful or a side effect 😉

Nibsy
    Free Member

Yep strange dreams, it’s more the hair loss, liver/kidney damage and everything else that puts me off, plus on the label it says not to be taken for more than 28 days yet I’m taking it for over 6 weeks, apparently the company doctor says its ok?

allthegear
    Free Member

Let’s just say it’s a roller-coaster, Junkyard!!! 😀

Kuco

LOL one of them is breast swelling (in men or women)

Think I might be starting a thread for What sports bra for mountainbiking 🙂

GJP
    Free Member

So long as one of the side effects is not Priapism then I don’t worry about them too much! Although Stevens Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis are pretty nasty.

derek_starship
    Free Member

I remember taking a course of Hitheflorizine – I couldn’t stop dancing.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Prescription side effects’ is closed to new replies.